Chapter 1

But... I can't like him!

Kat's POV

"Uhh...Another boring school day!" I said to my friend Isa who was standing beside me. "I know..." she replied.We were standing outside of our school waiting for the bell to ring... "8:50" I said to her. "10 more minutes..." she replied with a sigh. As we waited the group called "infinite" passed by. "Uhh...look at those popular guys...girls swoon/die for them for nothing!" I said to Isabela."Yeah..." she answered back. *RingRingRing!* the bell rang as we went inside.It was soo crowded..when I went inside I tripped..."Ahh!" I let out a quiet yell...when suddenly someone had caught me...I looked up and saw that it was one of the guys from the group "infinite". I felt him get me to stand up straight and then left and I stood there kinda weird... until my friend Isa was like "Kat?! Kat?! We have to get to class!". "huh?" I said. "We have to get to class!!" she repeated."Oh! yeah..." I said as she started dragging me to class."Aish!!" I said as we entered the class. "What?"she asked. "Nothing..."I replied."Ok weirdo..." Then we went to sit at our desks and sat. The teacher then blabbed about stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL?! HOW'D YA LIKE IT??? :DDDD
Hopefully I'll be able to update the rest cause I have the rest in a journal...so yeah! Hope you like it~<3