final

Love Song

Baekhyun is asked to sing an English song for youngstreet, "Love Song" by Kibum. He smiles, he would love to sing something for his fans.

Baekhyun's smile widens when he met his gaze.

Chanyeol.

Chanyeol will play the guitar and Baekhyun almost jumps in delight. When he studies the lyrics, his heart flutters. The lyrics suits him, suits them.

The crew asks them to rehearse and Baekhyun is anything but happy to oblige. They entered a small room with a couch—is this their stock room? Really? Asking them to rehearse in this cramped space?
Baekhyun sighs, as if he can do anything about it. Some tapped his shoulder and he turns his head.
Chanyeol smiles in greeting and Baekhyun does the same.

They sat beside each other and Chanyeol starts to play the guitar.

Baekhyun's melodious voice resonates in the cramped space they were in. Chanyeol is lost for a moment; he stops playing his guitar and stares at the beautiful man beside him. Baekhyun stops singing when he feels Chanyeol stop and he turns his head to look.

Baekhyun is welcomed with two beautiful brown orbs looking at him intently, soft look as if to make him feel all the love that he had. Baekhyun then does the same, he hopes that he shares the same intensity of gaze Chanyeol is giving him, he wants to make Chanyeol feel his love, too, without using too much heat.

“So beautiful.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun's knees turn jelly, he's thanking all the gods that they are sitting.
“You’re so beautiful, Byun Baekhyun..”

Chanyeol says softly and tucks Baekhyun's hair behind his ear.
He removes the offending guitar from his lap and caresses Baekhyun's face. He touches Baekhyun's soft cheeks gently, as if he'll break Baekhyun if he added force. He then thumbs Baekhyun's nose to his lips, smiling at the softness against his thumb. He sighs, contented and cups Baekhyun's face. He leans in and kisses Baekhyun's nose—which  baekhyun thinks is big-- then to his cheeks and finally, his lips.

Chanyeol kisses him gently and lovingly, completely forgetting about their supposed rehearsal. He just loves Byun baekhyun so much he can't get a grip. He’s just a man.

He stops for a bit and stares at Baekhyun then lean in again, reconnecting their lips, hands still on Baekhyun's face and Baekhyun's hands on top of his.

This is the best rehearsal that Chanyeol has experienced. If every rehearsal starts and ends with him kissing Baekhyun, he's forever fine with it.

“I want to quit my job and just want to kiss you like this.” Chanyeol confesses and Baekhyun laughs, his heavenly laugh resonates in the room and Chanyeol is once again tested to kiss that laugh.

So he did.
 

 

 


The crew who asked them to rehearse knots his eyebrows in confusion, why can't he hear anything melodious from the room? Are they rehearsing silently?

 

 

*

The two came out from the room with smiles on their faces. The crew got even more confused, he’s itching to know what they did but it’s not his business.

 

“Ready?” Another crew asks them and Baekhyun nods.

 

 

Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun and starts strumming the guitar.

 

 

I do believe all the love you give

I believe it. Every little thing that Chanyeol did and will do for me. I know that Park Chanyeol is in love with Byun Baekhyun and Byun Baekhyun only. Maybe not everyone sees it but the way Chanyeol looks at me… I feel it, I know it, and I believe it.

 

All of the things you do

Doing skinships in public isn’t easy. We have to be careful because once the fans noticed what our eyes are longing for, our career will be affected. Little affectionate things that Chanyeol does always leave me a giggling mess at the end of the day. Every single moment that the fans are updating, I believe it, all of it. We are the only one who knows the truth and screw them if it’s not obvious enough.

 

Love you, love you

I may not show it like how Chanyeol does, I do. I love Park Chanyeol.

 

I’ll keep you safe don’t you worry

I will keep him safe in my own ways no matter what. Chanyeol is the one doing it the whole time but when that time comes, I know, I’ll have to keep my Chanyeol safe.

 

I wouldn’t leave wanna keep you near

Chanyeol has no idea how I’m being paranoid whenever Chanyeol isn’t beside me. I do not—I never wanted to leave but I’m afraid. Afraid that if I look at Chanyeol the way how I do whenever we’re alone, we will get caught.

 

Cause I feel the same way too

Park Chanyeol loves Byun Baekhyun and Chanyeol shows it. I feel the same. God, Chanyeol has no idea.

 

Love you, love you

I’m not gay, he turned me into one and even if it’s a sin, I didn’t regret anything at all. I’m happy with him. Happy and in love.

 

Want you to know that I’m with you

I rarely show it because he’s been the one that follows me around. But Chanyeol, I hope you know that when you feel down everytime you miss your family, I’m always here.

 

I will love you and love you and love you

Whatever happens, I do.

 

Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you

I won’t ever let you slip in my fingers.

 

I will please you for all times

I got no problem with this.

 

I don’t wanna lose you and lose you and lose you

This is exaggerated for everyone but I think I’ll die if ever Chanyeol decides to leave me. I—I can’t.

 

Cause I need you I need you I need you

You’re the only one who made me like this. You’re the only one who made me crazy. I need you because I love you.

 

So I want you to be my lady you’ve got to understand, my love~

UHH.

 

You are beautiful beautiful beautiful

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, girl            

My Chanyeol is so wonderful. He keeps on saying that I’m beautiful and that he’s lucky to have him. Heck—I’m the lucky one here. He’s the best boyfriend in this world and I’m the luckiest. He’s the most caring and loving person.

                                                          

 

Chanyeol strums the guitar and Baekhyun stares at him and Baekhyun slightly giggles. They snicker at Chanyeol’s mistake. Chanyeol did it on purpose, the atmosphere is serious.

 

I will love you and love you and love you

Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you

I will please you for all times

I don’t wanna lose you and lose you and lose you

Cause I need you I need you I need you

So I want you to be my lady you’ve got to understand, my love~

You are beautiful beautiful beautiful

Beautiful beautiful beautiful, girl

 

 

Just—I love Park Chanyeol. Even this song can’t comprehend what I truly felt for him.

 

 

--

 

:))