[Chapter 5]

Completely Intertwined

I ran out the tolerance.

 

First, she is Evil Sica's bestfriend. Second, she's that alien, the one that I decided to avoid right after I heard about her personality from Taeyeon-shi 2 days ago. Third, she even called me Rain? What the actual craps. I hate it everytime they compare me with Rain. I mean, hello, we're like the earth and the sky. We're sooo far!

 

Look, she even ruined my sleep! Wow wow wow! Is she on an alien mission? To ruin human's happiness? Junho glanced at the door behind him. Silent. She left? Junho run to his bed and plug earphones to his ears, hoping he'll never hear anything again from the girl outside.

 

~

 

NOOOOO!! There's no way in hell you can do this to me! Hyoyeon stared the door in front of her in disbelieve. Her eyes wide opened, so did . She started panic! She's finnaly PANIC

 

"Junho-shi!" She shouted to the door and knock—and kicked—it harshly. Why does he act like that? "Yah! JUNHO-SHI!!" She knocked even harder, but there's still no respons. She put her hair to the back of her ears and leant her ear to the door.

 

Ouch. She felt the pain. Why does it really hurt? He's the one that can help me now to let go of the pain. I should do something! She nodded to herself.

 

"Junho-shi, if you don't open the door, I'll break it then!"

 

Mwo?? I still can hear her voice even I set the volume full? Junho glanced to the door.

 

"I'll break it in three! One..." Hyoyeon started counting.

 

MWO?? She'll break what??

 

"Twoooooo......!!!"

 

"Hah, I mean it Junho. I'll break the door now! Thr...."

 

"WAIT!" If I don't open it, I'll only be in trouble. He rushed and swung the door open.

 

Man, she looks sad. Even an alien can look sad, and it hurts me inside. Oh God, her eyes are glassy, she almost cry!

 

"Please help me Junho, it really hurts..."

 

What happened to her? Did she lose something... Or someone? "What is that? What can I do?" Junho asked carefully.

 

"My stomach is hurted, Junho-shi, I'm so hungry..."

 

"WHAAATTTT??"

 

~

 

Junho and Hyoyeon sat in the restaurant. When the waitress came, Hyoyeon hurrily dug in her food. Junho stared in disbelieve, What kinda girl is she?

 

Hyo felt like she was stared by Junho. "Why don't you eat too if you want? Don't stare at me like that, I'm so hungry and I'll never give you some." She continued her food.

 

"Hah! Do I even look hungry? I stare at you cause you're so... Ah anyway, why are you here? And how can you lost your purse and all?"

 

Hyo suddenly stopped. She reached her pocket and took out the pink purse. "It's not mine, Junho, don't stare at me as if I'm a liar." She opened it and took 2 letters and handed them to Junho. "Read the opened one, you'll understand me. And then read the closed one, that's for you."

 

Junho started to read the the letter and looked shock immediately. "Jess is so... Wait! I'm your saver?"

 

"Emh.. Kinda yeah.. I've wasted my money for the taxy and I just have 35.000 remaining, but I have to save them for a week. Can you even imagine that? So, Junho, with my humble, can I borrow your money to buy a ticket? I'll return it right after I reach Seoul."

 

Silent. Junho was reading his own letter. His hands thembled, and his eyes widened.

 

"Are you ok, Junho? Is anything bothering you?" She leaned closer. He looks so.. Wait! "Junho, I really didn't open it, don't kill me!"

 

"Eh? Really?" He stared at Hyoyeon. "Listen Hyoyeon, I can't do what you want. I mean, I'll do what Jess want."

 

"Whatcha talking about?"

 

"It's like, I'm in the same situation with you..." Junho said weakly.

 

"Are you under pressure?" Hyo asked reluctantly. Junho nodded weakly. Gulped, what did Sica tell him? He looks so frightened. Hyoyeon rely on her chair's back. Felt lazy to continue her dinner.

 

~

 

Junho glimpsed again at his letter. This is crazy, evil Sica..

 

'Dear my lovely Junho'

 

'What do you feel? You feel free? You know what? You don't have to do such a thing, you just make me wanna punch your RAIN-Y face. But I can't, you're too far. So I sent you my alien friend, Hyo.'

 

'Take care of her for a week. Just for a week, and you can come back here. Don't try to refuse my will, don't you dare come back here before a week. Or else, I'll publish your DIARY when you were 12. I wonder if my classmates—that means, your classmates-will-be—know about it. How can a 12 years old boy write a diary? And you left it in your bedroom without any protection? How silly.'

 

'I don't have the guts to write some for you, you pissed me off so. Hope you'll be ok living with an alien, and then realize that Krys and Sica are way better!'

 

P.S: Krys is so beastly, umma and appa are so tired to handle her and they're really dissapointed you left Krys that way. When you come back, you'll get umma and appa begged you to babysit and protect Krys, all the time. Eat that!'

 

~

 

That was an awkward silent. As an alien, Hyo didn't feel it. She just felt sooooo bored, she didn't know what's awkward. Junho was the one who felt it, but he's too tired, and he's not an easy going guy.

 

"Jun, are we just going to stay here tonight? It's boring, take me somewhere..." They're sitting in the balcony. Junho made a space and avoid some conversation, but Hyoyeon didn't recognize it. "Jun, I know you're kinda stressed at what only-you-and-God-know Jessica told you but at least, say a word to make me understand what you want. Just don't be silent like that, I hate it. I hate quiet, I hate doing nothing. I'm so bored Jun!"

 

You hate silent, I love silent. You hate doing nothing, I love doing nothing. "I'll never take you somewhere tonight. I wanna continue what I'm about to do before you came, SLEEPING." Junho said and it made Hyoyeon sighed harshly.

 

"Then why are you here in Jeju? Don't you want having fun? Jeju is wonderful, look at the sky and the wonderful stars, we have to at least walk the...."

 

"Just do it then, I don't want to, I'm here to enjoy my day and night sleeping. If you want to go, just go. But don't blame me if you run out your money." Junho stood and made his way to the room.

 

Hah! If he just wanna sleep, why didn't he sleep in hotel in Seoul? Why did he go here just to sleep? Is he crazy or what? Hyo followed Jun to his room. Junho stared at her in disbelieve. "What? You ain't booking a room for me, I don't wanna sleep outside!"

 

Junho breathed some air. "Huh? Yeah, I don't wanna waste my money. You wanna sleep here? With me? Where?"

 

Hyoyeon put down her luggage and bumped her to the sofa. "Here!" She goggled at Junho. He's so annoying, how could I ever think he's hot and all? I even thought he was Rain! Yet he's... He's nothing at all!

 

Junho frowned. She wanna sleep in sofa? Why didn't he choose the bed? I'll give up on her if only she beg a bit at me, I'm not a bad guy to let a girl sleep in sofa while I sleep in the bed, and I even couldn't refuse everything Sica and Krys asked me. So... Weird.

 

"You don't wanna sleep in the bed?"

 

"There's no way in my space I'll beg and spoiled to you to give up on me. No way, I don't even wanna sleep in the place you've slept at. You're here to sleep well, right? So just sleep and that bed! And about sleeping with you, so what? Moreover, there's nothing to see from you." Hyoyeon left Junho dumbfounded to the bathroom. She washed her face lightly. Argh!

 

~

 

Hyo got out from the bathroom with the wet hair. She felt so sweated so she decided to took a bath. She stared at the mirror and disgusted with her own reflection. Sica, I know it's summer but... Why did you just take me short things? Short skirt, hot pants, you know that I don't like wearing it! Damn, I'm so hot, how if it turns Junho on? We'll sleep together.... Hyo blushed, no, she didn't think about that thing, she's not a !

 

Hyo stared at the sleeping Junho. She then whispered, "Have you slept, Jun?" She got no answer.

 

She laid to the sofa, didn't care about her wet hair. Ukh, she wasn't sleepy yet, she swung her leg up and down. How can Junho slept in Jeju? We should've walked along the beach or whatever they do in drama, and stared at the stars!! But he just wanna do it IN HIS DREAMLAND! She lifted up her head to look at the sleeping Junho. Opps! She fluttered. Damn, he's so cute... He better sleep forever, how can a guy got so angelic face? Wow he even blushed, it's so cute! He's getting more handsome than Rain now. Wooow..

 

Wait, what am I doing, why am I here? I mean, since when? She widened her eyes, can't believe she's standing right behind Junho's bed. This sleeping Junho is so hypnotizing... His sleeping and blushing face, omg, Rain is totally nothing compared with him. "I wanna touch your sleeping face, Jun, just touch, ok?"

 

Hyo leaned closer, poked her index finger to Jun's cheek lightly. She chuckled, how can a guy had a really soft skin? She continued jumped her finger over his cheek as if it was a trampoline.

 

When she felt satisfy enough, she sat on the floor and placed her arms on Junho's bed. She leaned her cheek to her arm, still staring at Jun's face. "Hah.. You know what? I think.. I can wide awake staring at your sleeping.. blushing.. angelic.. face all night long. I love looking at the night stars, but they're nothing compared to you." She whispered. Yeah, I don't wanna loose my chance to look at your sleeping face, cause when you wake up, it'll turns to be an annoying gloomy face again.

 

You're so gorgeous..

 

I swear it's true...

 

~

 

What take her so long in the bathroom? Is she sleeping there? Junho leant his body to the bed. She said that she'll sleep in the sofa, rite? He smirked.

 

Click.. The sound of the door handle being opened. Junho glimpsed at the girl stepped outside the bathroom. Blushed, he closed his eyes immediately.

 

God, what does she wear? Oh my God.. Jun peeped from his slanting little eyes. DAMN!!

 

Hyoyeon looked at the mirror with her back facing Jun, made Junho dare fully look at her.

 

Wet hair, hot pants, thin shirt. Oh damn she's hot, her tights and long legs are so....ohh! She turns me.. Wait!! Wait I'm not a ert, no I am not. He closed his eyes, his heart beat so fast and he breathed in and out as if he had ran a million miles just now. He didn't know about how red his face was. He couldn't think anything but Hyoyeon's y figure.

 

"Have you slept, Jun?"

 

AISH!! Even her whisper is HOT! Jun gulped, still acted sleeping. He didn't want Hyo realize about his ert-alike thought.

 

He peeped again, and looked at Hyoyeon's sleeping body swung her leg up and down!! IS SHE FLIRTING ME OR WHAT? He goggled, but suddenly Hyo looked at him and he closed his eyes tight and gulped.

 

Does she know I'm looking at her? Damn it's so embarrassing!

 

Then he felt like hearing sound of steps approaching. YAH! She knows it!!

 

Deg. Deg. Deg. Seconds of silent. What do you wanna do?

 

"I wanna touch your sleeping face, Jun, just touch, ok?"

 

I almost jump from my bed! SHE ANSWERED MY QUESTION! SHE'S SUCH A MIND READER! ALIEN CAN READ MIND! Argh! Luckily, I still get the strength to control it. She pokes my cheek. Ukh, haha, it feels tickly. Her finger is so soft. I can smell her nice washed hair and body. They smell good...

 

She finnaly stopped it, but I can feel she leans her head behind my body.

 

What in the world is she thinking?

 

"Hah.. You know what? I think.. I can wide awake staring at your sleeping.. blushing.. angelic.. face all night long. I love looking at the night stars, but they're nothing compared to you"

 

God, I haven't heard such a sweet thing. I mean, an alien like her?

 

 

***

 

 

HAI! vinaviani is here! Hehe I don't know why writing this making me happy all the time!

 

 

Thanks for reading this, I didn't know it'd feel so good to share my mind with others. And know there's people waiting for my update, I feel so blessed. Thanks for JunHyo, even your username is SO this fic! And my bf jebleh who made account here just to comment my fic, how can I not love you?

 

 

Junhyo hwaiting! (˛•̃•̃)/\(•̃•̃¸)

*bows*