[Chapter 4]

Completely Intertwined

I. Should. Have. Known.

 

That Jessica might not just let me free that way.

 

I'll blame myself for being so innocent, I don't have any desire to curse anymore.

 

Hyoyeon pouted. Why couldn't she cry? Maybe there's someone would help her if only she could cry. Or at least put a sad look.

 

I'm too strong :|

 

[You're an alien, anyway]

 

Is that even good?

 

She took a glance on the letter once again. It might be the only thing which can help her survive. She sighed.

 

'Meet my lovely cousin, Lee Junho. Send him another letter from me, and I swear you'll be ok.'

 

Mwo? Another letter? Hyoyeon open the pink purse again and on the other side, she found a letter. Is it?

 

'He might probably help you, just don't you dare open his letter! Or else, don't you ever dream you'll come back here, Junho will kill you there.'

 

WHAT? So you're going to send me to a psycho?

 

Come on, as if I'm still not unlucky enough.

 

God, should I do what Jessica told me to? Oh come on Jessica is my bestfriend anyway. She just tries to play something on me, just like what I like to do to her. Hyoyeon sighed. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. I can do nothing but follow it, haaaah, congrats Sica, you win it!

 

Hyoyeon got up and pulled her luggage, she made her way to a taxy.

 

'So you have made a desicion? Here's the addres of hotel where Junho is. Take care of my cousin, take care, I mean it. Don't ask him too much. He just has to give you some space to sleep, and feed you. Nothing else.'

 

'Try to be happy, you love Jeju, don't you?'

 

Take care of yourself too, your lovely Sica ;)

 

Thanks for your love, Sica. But I'll never give up on you, I'll never beg you to forgive me. Hehehe, so this is why they call me alien? Cause I'm so good at survival and don't get panic easily? Hyoyeon got into the taxy and gave the addres to the taxy driver. I wonder how do that Junho look.

 

~

 

Knock knock knock knock~ can you hear me now?

 

Hyoyeon giggled. How can I still have the guts to sing in this situation? She knocked her fingers against the door in front or her again.

 

"Hello? Is anybody there?

 

~

 

There's no one here to ruin my day... Ahh I think I'll fall asleep soon...

 

Knock knock.

 

[..............]

 

Knock knock knock.

 

Ukhh...

 

Knock knock knock, "Hello? Is anybody there?

 

Yah! Who's that? "I didn't order anything!" Junho shouted harshly to make the waitress or anyone outside hear him clearly and leave him.

 

"Mwo? I'm not a waitress!"

 

Aish! "So who are you?"

 

Yah! This guy is annoying, why didn't he just ing open the door and ask it nicely? Hyoyeon just thought, she knew she should be a really nice girl to this guy. "You're Junho, right? I'm... Jessica's friend and..."

 

Hyoyeon's speech was interupted by Junho's sudden shout, "WHAT DO YOU WANT??" What did that girl say? Jessica? That's the last name I want to hear in the world! Junho's eyes widened and he fully sat. He gazed to the door.

 

Gyaaa why did he shout like that? Is he really a psycho? Hyoyeon gulped and stepped backward. She prepared her taekwondo.

 

Suddenly, the door in front of Hyoyeon opened.

 

Hyatttt!!! Cyyyaaat cyat cyat hakkkk!!!

 

Does it what you think? That Hyoyeon will fight and kick the guy in front of her? Yeah Hyoyeon was about to kick him but her kick hung up in the air.

 

In the future, Hyoyeon will have been telling her friends that this situation was like a bollywood scene. You know? Where the melody of a flute heard from a far, and the air is full of birds' tweet.. And the fresh Jeju wind blew your hair, magically.. And you feel like to dance and sing a love song.. There's nothing to worry, just happiness.. You're so free, you can fly~ And a wonderful guy standing right in front of you.

 

Rain-oppa, I can't believe my eyes, I'm officially standing right in front of you...

 

Hyoyeon smiled ckeekily, fluttered, and her heart was about run from her weakened body. It's so breath taking.. Oh God I'll be killed by happiness! But he looks way too younger. Ah, so what? Maybe TV screen blocks his real charm!

 

While, the figure in front of Hyoyeon freaking gazed at Hyoyeon's still-hung-up-in-the-air leg. Hyoyeon suddenly put it down and smiled sheepishly. Damn! I can't look right into his eyes, they'll kill me!

 

"What do you mean with Jessica?" Junho asked suspiciously.

 

Even his voice is different! "I've told you, I'm her friend, emh... Hyoyeon imnida, emh.. annyeong~." Hyoyeon bow and gave Junho (or in her thought, it was Rain) her sweetest smile.

 

Hyoyeon? Does she mean Alien Hyoyeon? My peculiar classmates-to-be that Taeyeon-shi told me? "Ww..what do you want?" Junho gawked. I had flown so far from Sica and Krys but I end up meet this girl? I mean, THIS GIRL? The girl who can make Jess so pissed off yesterday? It could be even worse!

 

"Tsk tsk. Ahh, I don't want anything from you oppa. Can I meet Lee Junho?" Hyoyeon still smiled at him like a ert. She grab her sleeve tip and swung her arm like Gumiho always does in drama. She didn't know why but she found it cute so she did it too in front of Rain. Hoping that Rain would found her cute too.

 

The fact was, he found it freak.

 

"Hah!" He let go out some air and grimaced at Hyoyeon. "I'm Lee Junho."

 

"Uh? Sorry?" Hyoyeon lifted up her neck, made herself look dumb.

 

Junho smirked and shook his head. "Tsk tsk, I'm Lee Junho, the one that you're searching for. Now tell me what you want before I run out the tolerance."

 

"Mwo? I thought your real name is Jung Jihoon... Woooh, I almost think I've mistaken on recognizing you. So, your real name is Junho? Why do you have so many names? And how can you be Jessica's cousin? She hadn't told me..." Hyoyeon felt confused by her own thought.. This guy is younger than Rain should be, and he's getting different now. Is he really Rain-oppa?

 

Junho scratched his head, confused. "Whatcha talking about?" I'm really talking with an alien. I even can't understand a word she said.

 

"You're not Rain?" Hyoyeon asked reluctantly.

 

Pet pet pet. >,> <,<

 

That's his cue! Oh, how I hate it when someone calls me Rain.

 

"BUMB!!"

 

Hyoyeon fluttered, stood dumbfounded. The door in front of her was completely closed. She started panic.

 

NOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

***

 

 

Haloooooooo! vinaviani is here again! How's my update? Hehe. I'm really happy cause you take a look to my fic, thanks a bunch! And SilenTmE, thanks for the first comment and subscribe! And for my two first subscribers EvilzPanda and mira95, ya'll really make me happy(>̯͡⌣<̯͡)

 

 

Once again, thankyou!!! *bows*