[Chapter 17]

Completely Intertwined

Junho woke up with wide smile stuck in his face. What a beautiful dream, but now he would live a more beautiful day. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. Now he had been ready to see that girl. He turned his head.

 

But she wasn't there. The bed where she should be was empty. The room was empty.

 

"Hyoyeon?" He raised his body to sit. Where is she? Junho stood up and made his way to the bathroom, he knocked the door. "Hyo are you there?"

 

Cklick. Bathroom's door opened, it wasn't locked. Junho reluctantly peepep, but he didn't have to do that. Hyoyeon wasn't there either. Yah! Where in the world is she?

 

The balcony was empty too. Junho stared panic, no, she couldn't leave me! He snapped his phone and rushed to the door, and locked the door behind him. It was crazy, she had said that she wouldn't leave him, but now she was nowhere.

 

Junho exited the lift. His eyes was running here and there to see if there's a glimpse of her face, but he still couldn't find her.

 

! Why didn't Sica bring Hyo's phone???? Junho rushed to the receptionist. "Miss, do you see this girl? I couldn't find her anywhere, did she leave this hotel or whatever??" He showed his phone's wallpaper.

 

The receptionist was shocked for a moment. How couldn't she? This guy was so panic like there's no tomorrow. She looked at the picture and frowned. "Ohh, I saw her this morning, at, mhh 6 AM."

 

"What?? Where is she now? Where did she go?" Junho shouted to the receptionist, made the security of the hotel aware at him.

 

Omo, this guy is insane! The receptionist thought. "I'm so sorry, but I didn't ask her where would she go, I mean, it would be very annoying if I ask every guest here where they wanna go." The receptionist forced a smile eventhought she really wanna shouted it to Junho.

 

Junho hissed to the receptionist. He ran to the outside. Aish where is she??? Junho felt pain in his heart, as the though of her leaving him alone stuck in his head. He face-palmed, he felt cold sweat in his forehead, he could barely breath. He wanna hear her voice, he wanna touched her, he wanna see her next to him when he woke up, he wanna, he wanna say that he lov...

 

"Junho? Why so early?"

 

Junho opened his eyes immediatelly as he heard that voice. He turned around and there she was, just three meters away from him, smiling.

 

He stepped forward. He approached her and ready to hug her but he remember something, he stopped. He gave her the very sarcastic expression he had. "Where did you go?"

 

"Ah." Hyoyeon blushed. "I'm so sorry I can't tell you now, you will know soon and—"

 

"You won't tell me?? So this is me for you, you can come and go as you want? Who do you think you are did such a thing to me???" Junho shouted right to her face.

 

Hyoyeon stared at him in disbelieve. "Hey! I know I made a mistake but you don't have to be that—"

 

Junho immediately stretched his arm to Hyo, and Hyo was in awe when she was already in Junho's embrace. Hyo's entire body numb for a moment like board. Her eyes still widened. Her mind was wondering, what on earth happened? But slowly the warmth of Junho's body began to propagate, his warmth relaxed Hyo's muscles who had locked, his warmth made her closed her opened eyes, and with all thy heart she began to permeate it, she was hugged.

 

"Hyoyeon why are you so evil to me?" He whispered.

 

Hyo could feel the pain he felt, she regretted it, why didn't she tell him first? She didn't think even the little things she could do would be very influential for Junho.

 

"Please forgive me, Jun, I didn't mean to hurt you..." Her voice was shaky, why did this guy always make her so mellodramatic?

 

"Why did you leave me? You should at least tell me."

 

"You slept so soundly, Jun, I didn't have a heart to wake you up."

 

"Or at least leave me a message. Whatever, just to make me sure you're ok. You disappeared just like an alien you know."

 

"Hmmmppp."

 

"I should punish you."

 

He cupped her cheeks and gave a lightly peck on her lips.

 

Hyoyeon felt an electricity through her body. It was less that a second, but she felt so much fire here, in her heart. Oh c'mon Jun, she would die because a heart attack if you did something like that again.

 

"Don't forget to breath." He said as he left her dumbfounded.

 

Hah??? She gasped for some air, didn't realize she hold her breath for much too long. She touched her lips, still could felt the warmth of his lips. Oh my, finally...

 

"Jun, the way you punish someone, that's so dangerous you know." She whispered, wasn't sure if he heard it or not. But she was sure her heartbeat was heard when she was hugged, as she could also heard Jun's heartbeat.

 

~

 

Hyoyeon packed all her stuffs, her new hat, and ohh, the yellow flower Jun gave to her. Now it was dried. She put it in a plastic, she wanted the memories of them last forever. She would memorized everything they had here.

 

She put something to her luggage. "What-s that?" Junho snapped from behind.

 

"No, nothing." She relpied panickly.

 

"Ih, why are being like this? It made me feel curious you know."

 

Hyoyeon turned around. "Please Junho, don't force me like this."

 

"Okay, but promise me it won't hurt me." Junho pouted.

 

Hyoyeon laughed. "Of course it won't hurt you, Jun, it would make you feel so happy, I promise you."

 

"Okay." He nodded satisfiedly. "Now we really will go, we'll leave this place."

 

"Yup, I'll be missing Jeju, the wind, the stars, the oranges, the beach, the sunrise, the horse, your song, everything."

 

"I'll be missing you." Junho added.

 

They walked through the door, "and this room." Hyoyeon said.

 

The taxi drove them to the airport. After all of the things, they finally sat on their seats on the plane. "Bye bye Jeju, I wish I could come back here, bye bye!" Hyoyeon waved to the window.

 

Junho suddenly pulled her to his embrace, and he fell asleep. "Ok, luckily now I used to it." Hyoyeon said, she also fell asleep.

 

Junho felt like sleeping there for a whole day. He yawned, but suddenly realized he couldn't feel Hyo on his arms. Junho was about to open his eyes when he felt a hand smoothed his hair. He felt suprised a bit but then relaxed and smiled. He knew who's hand was that.

 

"I thought you were going to sleep all day." That voice said.

 

"I'm going to. Come back here in my arms," he murmured lovingly, his eyes still closed.

 

"Ihh, wake up, we've got here in Seoul." Hyoyeon hitted his arms.

 

"Hah?" Junho then realized everybody was busy to get out of the plane.

 

They got out and walked to the gate. There, they saw Jessica, Taeyeon, Krystal, and Junsu.

 

"KYAAA!! I miss you!!!!" They screamed, I mean Hyoyeon, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Krystal. They hugged each other and jumped and laughed.

 

Krystal broke the hug first and rushed to Junho. "Opppa!" She hugged Junho with all her might, caused the luggage on Junho's hand fell down.

 

"Argh let go of me you lunatic monster!" Junho shouted.

 

"Kyaaa my opppa is still cute and shy, you miss me eh?" Krys hugged Junho tigher.

 

The others laughed. After couples of seconds, finally Krys let Junho free.

 

"Oppa." Hyoyeon said to Junsu.

 

"Hah? What? You call me what? Did I hear it wrong?" Junsu gawked.

 

"I call you oppa, you deaf." Hyoyeon blushed.

 

"Kyaaaa my lil' dongsaeng, how can you be that sweet again? It's been so long you know, awww!" Junsu hugged her tigh.

 

Now the others laughed at her.

 

"Why so sudden?" Junsu asked as he let Hyo free.

 

"Nope. I just feel like to." Cause now there's another 'Jun' in my heart. "Oppa, this is Junho, Junho, this is Junsu-oppa, my elder brother."

 

"Hi, so you're Sica's cousin who really need Hyo's help? Wow we have Jun in our names, Jun-bro! Nice to finally meet you." Junsu reached his hand to Junho.

 

Junho smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you too." And could I really be your bro, hyung? Junho shook his hand on Junsu's grip, but then he felt confused. "Who really need Hyo's help?"

 

"Aaah! How are you my dear Junho??" Sica panicly squeezed Junho's shoulders and gave him a shut-up-I-will-explain-about-it-later stare.

 

"Tsk." So that was your trick, Sica. "Hyoyeon, I thought you would kill Sica when you meet her." Junho dared Sica.

 

"Ah, it won't be interesting if I kill her, I will steal one of her happiness." Hyoyeon said while chuckling.

 

"As if you can." Sica didn't give a damn on that.

 

"So, did you have fun, Hyo?" Asked Taeyeon.

 

"Yup, I will tell everything tomorrow, ok? I'm so so so tired now Tae, hehe." Emh, maybe not everything.

 

They walked to their cars. Hyoyeon would go home with Junsu, and Junho with Sica and others.

 

They waved to each other, Junho was about to get in ithe car when suddenly Hyo pulled his arm and landed her lips on Junho's cheek. Everybody gawked and dropped their jaws, especially Junho.

 

"Bye Shrek! I'll see you at school!" Hyoyeon rushed to her car and she was knocked on the head by Junsu for being a flirt.

 

And then Krystal shouted at the top of her lungs, "UNNIE AT LEAST DON'T DO IT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!"

 

 

***

 

 

Finally, a lil' kiss scene guys, congratulation! <=P

 

Ok everyone, this is the end of their vacation. Please do anticipate the next chapter cause the mysteri guy will be revealed. And, the school life story will be started. I thought I would start the school life story on chapter 10/11 but yeah, I made this fic so much longer than I thought I would, I dunno, I hope you'd still love this fic even if it's longer xD

 

Eh, can you guess who's the mysteri guy? And if you know why did Hyoyeon leave Junho that morning, please shut up your mouth ok!!!! Pleaseeeeee we should hide it from Junho!!!!! Hahhahahah xDD

 

Salam, vinaviani