KIM TAEJUN

Wait for me

 

 

Seoul,South Korea(Present time)

TAEJUN'S POV

 

After weeks of staying at a hotel i finally found a small apartment to stay in obviously i don't need a big place coz afterall im just by myself.....

This situation is not what i expected to have, i expected that he will be the first person i see when i drop off here in Korea but it's the total opposite....yeah he is the person that expected me but by the news that.......

he was already a year ago dead.......

 

Yeah, that's right a year ago......

 

I thought at those times that he's just busy that's why he won't answer my calls.....

along those times the most painful part is that.....they all knew.....Every one of our friends knew that he's already dead but no one told me....

 

Why?

 

Am i not part of his life?

 

It hurts...it really does..

 


 

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

It's late at night and Taejun got so drunk that she is now haft asleep at  the corner end of the empty bus.....

The bus stop to hail some new passengers which is two men and a couple...she didn't mind it anymore and just drifted herself to some sleep......

 

"Is it alright if you won't go anymore?" she remember those fading words from him.....

his smiling face suddenly flashes from her mind....

"I love you so much" His voice lingers reaching her......

 

SUDDENLY........

A loud scream was heard that filled the whole empty bus....

at the same time a loud thud sound was heard that Taejun slowly open her eyes...

 

When her eyes open she saw the couple hugging theirself while one of the men are standing too holding something...when her eyes are now clear she suddenly move aback as she saw the man holding a gun while the other man is laying down and full of blood....

 

The bus is still moving while the driver is stiff down afraid of the gun that is pointing at him telling him to drive off....

 

Taejun stood up from her seat....

now the gun is pointing at her..........she immediately stop and her heart somehow stop.....

 

"Promise me that youll really come back"

 

For once she realize that it isn't a lie she did come back but it's already too late because.....

 

The couple fell down right at her feet then the next thing that happen is that she is slowly closing her eyes because she can't take the pain that is lingering at her........

 

TAEJUN

 

 

A loud voice of someone woke her up.....

she slowly open her eyes to see where she is..surely she isn't dead because...she can feel that she is breathing..

but as she open her eyes......everything is.......

 

Changed.....

 

Her eyes is so wide while looking at the whole place where she is....

her whole self can't believe what she's seeing....

 

"Are you still at your dream land Kim Taejun"

Then a roar of laughter began but she is still dumbfounded.....

 

The man sighed at her then look at the other direction...

 

"Because Ms Kim is still at her dreamland can you answer the question for us Mr.Do"

Her eyes totally widen and slowly she turn her head only to be so shocked as her eyes saw it like its a magical scene from a fairy tale.....

 

HE's talking...

 

Breathing.....

 

And alive...

 

What is this? 

 

She ask herself like she can answer it...

 

Where am I?

 

Seoul,South Korea(10 years ago)

 

This is crazy! Or maybe it's a dream?

why am i in my high school class?

and why is he?......

 

"Kyungsoo-ah" I blurted out that he stop from talking and everyone's attsntion is on me but i don't care

my feet run off and to his shock and to everyone's shock i am hugging him....

 

"I miss you so much Kyungsoo"

 



 

To be continued....