START

Wait for me

 

 

As the wind blows and brushing your hair that falls evenly at your shoulders....

You are there standing there and looking at him.....

Him, that only left is his memories and love that both of you promise to keep...

slowly you realize that something is falling within your eyes and how much you stop it, it wont stop....

you just slowly close your eyes to lessen that feeling that you are avoiding to do.....

 

Because whatever you do....he is already gone...

gone forever....

 

 

forever in your life....

 

 

Seoul, South korea(Present)

Taejun POV

 

It's been a week since i came back from tokyo.....and it's been a week when....

(Ring,ring)

I grab my phone and lazily answer it...

"Hello" i answered

"Tae are you okay?" The other one on the line immediately said

I just closed my eyes and sighed a little because seriously they've been asking that ever since..

"Yeah" i just answer plainly..

I talked with that person on the other line for minutes before it ended.....

i slowly stood up from my bed where i was positioned before i put my phone down and headed t the fidge.....

i opened it and it sure has so many load for a hotel fridge....i grab some can juice before i threw myself at the couch...

For a week i stayed at a hotel because i dont have a place to stay to...

my parents doesnt live at seoul so i have no choice but to stay at a hotel....

for short introduction of my life.....

well after high school i left My hometown to go to japan to study arts where someone bought me there....

the truth is i like to draw, paint or whatever it is that has something to do with arts...

as soon as i receive the news that i pass the recommendation test i didn't hesitate and i immediately accepted it

 

Everyone is so happy for me especially him who is so supportive of me.....

Do i have to say it or tell how much he really support me.....

at those times i only thought of myself and my future but the thing that i don't know is that....

he is already planning for something and the only purpose of that plan is for my happiness..

we knew from the very start that we love each other....

well he always tell me that i change his life the moment that i make him realize that he is not alone in this world that i think is quite deep in meaning for him.....

For me i always tell him that i don't even know what it is that makes me fall in love with him...

he just smiles when i say it.....but i didn't knew at that time that im losing the reasons to tell him jow much i love him.....

 

Because i just realize it that im taking him for granted for everything and thinking that i can just go back just like that and love him without a reason.....

Do i have to ask myself now?

 

Because if i do.....it will make me realize how much i waste everything and how much ive been selfish....

 

He always does tell me how much he loves me but i just answer too but in a nothing way.....

i really want to know why i am so stupid.....why does i have to realize it now....

NOW that he is.....

 

Gone forever....

 

 

I am just currently sitting at the couch and looking up at the ceiling blankly.....

for awhile i can't seem to think of something that will make me feel nice because wherever i look whatever i do his image kept appearing at me and make me remember those smiles that makes me....

 

Fall in love with him.....

 

"Kyungsoo-ah" i whisper through myself and enough for me to hear....

 

"You promise me that you'll wait for me and ill see that smile that you only just give to me"

 

 

I can never make everything alright because you died for a year without me knowing anything about it...

it hurts me to think that you dont love me anymore when you dont answer my calls when all along you are already gone...

 

I want to cry so hard but i can't because i knew that i dont deserve it....

 

I want to change everything but how can i?

 

I dont want to open my eyes and wake up without you....

 

"Kyungsoo-ah"

 

I want to be with you.....forever.....if only i could prove it to you and change everything

 

"Kyungsoo-ah"

 



 

To be continued.....please subscribe guys and love this atory please....i love you all