Chapter 2

How You Get The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fishy, why are you so lazy?" Eunhyuk was already conplaining as soon as they got settled in their hotel room. "Just let me rest, will you? I didn't sleep going here." He was lying down on the bed, annoyed with his friend. "I'm going out now. You aren't coming?" Donghae just shook his head and waved to his friend. "Bye man, see you later." Eunhyuk closed the door behind him and left his friend alone. Dongae fixed his postion and laid down properly. He tried to sleep, he really did. After shifting and turning a lot in bed, after four hours, still he wasn't able to get rest. "Jessica, just leave my mine for a second, will you!" He screamed while holding his temples tightly. He couldn't sleep, not even for a bit because of her. It's all because of her. He couldn't stop thinking about her. From the moment that he opens his eyes in the morning, she's already the first thing in his mind. Even at night when he'll go to bed, she'll be the last thing that he's going to think off.

Donghae suddenly thought of one thing; he's already going crazy. Well, the fact that he screamed earlier just made him think that way. Of course it wasn't his first time doing that, but the thought of her being with him drives him mad. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. He was pressing random stuff on his phone when suddenly, he pressed that certain name in his contacts.

It was her name.

 He absentmindedly dialed her number and after realizing what he has done, he ended the call and grunted. "LEE DONGHAE WHAT THE JUST HAPPENED!" He screamed at himself, then grabbed another pillow to cover his face. He swore that in that moment, he wanted to suffocate himself. "That was so embrassing," he said while hitting the pillow, indirectly punching his face.

He removed the pillow from his face and stared at the ceiling. "What were you thinking," he laughed. "Of course she won't pick up even if you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter