Chapter 1

How You Get The Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae just woke up from a good night's sleep. He was still happy from the award that he got in the Huading Awards, together with fellow member Eunhyuk. "Yah, Lee Donghae, get up now. We're going to Hong Kong. Go fix your stuff," Eunhyuk ordered him. "A good morning would be nice." After stretching for a bit, he finally got on his feet and walked straight to the bathroom to take a bath. After bathing, he started fixing his stufff and packing. "Hyuk, are you done? Why are you watching tv," he asked while packing. "I woke up earlier than you and you went to the bathroom, so yeah, I'm done," Eunhyuk answered him without taking his eyes off from the tv program that he was watching.

 

Playing with his phone while seated on the bus, that is how Donghae is currently killing time. They're in the bus that departed from Macau to Hong Kong. "Only a couple of minutes more," he whispered. Eunhyuk was sleeping beside him. They both wore sunglasses and a mask to hide their faces to the public. As he was scrolling through his twitter timeline, he was curious of something. "No, don't do it," he kept reminding himself in his head. After stopping himself for five minutes, he finally tapped on the search bar. He couldn't believe that he typed it, but he can still cancel. He stared at the search bar for a few more minutes before tapping the magnifying glasss.

Jessica Jung Hong Kong

He could've texted her, but he doesn't have a lot of guts to do that.  "I could only search. If I text you, I don't think you'll reply," he whispered. Curious Donghae wanted to know where Jessica is. Everyone knows that she goes to Hong Kong every month. Or every two weeks. Or maybe even every week. Bottom line is she goes to Hong Kong very often. "Sica, where are you right now?" Everytime he talked, it'll be in a whisper. He didn't want to wake Eunhyuk and he didn't want other people to look at him. "Is she in Hong Kong right now?"

Ever since she focused on Blanc & Eclare, she's been going to Hong Kong a lot. Was it because of her business? Donghae, just like the million fans out there is getting this feeling that she's always there to visit him. As he started scrolling down, a lot of tweets and links of articles showed up.

"Jessica Jung seen shopping with..."

"Jessica planning to move to..."

"Jessica Jung and..."

Seeing those links and titles of articles gave Donghae a hard time to breathe. "If only I could favorite and retweet these tweets." He is no different from the rest of her fans. He is definitely against them. Donghae's heart will be shattering to pieces when he sees that she's with him. Of course, it still hurts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter