Epilgue~ Final

Love Letter

2 years later 


 

The last year was truly the hardest time for Leo, he had to look as if he had gotten over mourning...he never will. They had released a new song, Error, Vixx was doing really well and they had gotten a lot of popularity. Which was great, but when that one day came around he always made time to go visit her grave. To give her a bundle of small flowers and a letter about that year so far.

Under certain circumstances Vixx couldn't be in Korea in the whole month of her death....they were on tour in Japan. Looking around the japanese studio Leo came up with the idea to make a song for her to hear from where ever she was. He got the help from Ravi, but the lyrics were a bit too racy and explicit so he gave up on getting help from Ravi. He turned to Ken who had experience with a tragic breakup, well it was mutual.

"Leo hyung you sure? I mean I'm willing to, but will you be okay with this?" Ken questioned as he looked up from his sitting position.

Leo silently nodded, "It's been a year, this is the second year, she wouldn't like it if I was acting this way for too long you know."

"That's true." Ken got up and pulled out some lyrics he had written from a while back.

Although they were from a looooong time ago and they sounded quite ameature, it was workable. After a few hours of working with the back track Leo decides to make the lyrics himself and let Ken go back to the hotel.

He put every memory he had with her into each line.

Even if i'm not a good speaker, please understand me

I will tell you all of the truth i've been keeping.

Leo as many know him for is very shy and he often couldn't express how he felt for her when she was with him, he regretted that, thus the lyrics continued.

 

-=- I skipped some lyrics, you came here for the story, not lyrics right ^^-=-

 

After I met you, I found something to do, it is to make you smile all day

everyday.

Leo found her smile extremely charming and intriguing when they had first met, she just smiled kindly and didn't scream or get all up in his face. She was calm and collected with a radiant aura seeping from her.

Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end

for looking at me without shaking.

That was the one line that always had him choke up on. Knowing that she handled all the hate and threats by herself, as well as waiting for him so that they could be together until the very end.

He dumped his hopes, wishes and memories of her into this one song so that he could move on without having to forget her existence.

Ken came back to check in on Leo, cause it was the next morning. Ken found Leo slumped over the desk slightly wet faced and sleeping. Ken dreid his face and helped him get into a more comfortable position.

"Hyung, hang in there." Ken looked down at him with pitiful eyes.

 ---Day of her death, as well as last concert of the tour---

"Helloooooo Kyotooooooo~~~" Ravi shouted letting the fans scream a little.

They had fun playing around with flower arrangements and trying matcha, the fun light weighted feeling soon died down and the Vixx members spotted some light signs. It seems the fans knew what day it was today.

Leo fighting!

Leo+___

We love you too ___!!

The signs were spotted by N first and he turned away making Leo look over with worry and came over to a hesitating N. N didn't want him to break down at the concert and kept his composure, grabbing the mic he looked at the other members.

"Starlights! Leo had written a song especially for this day, no i'm sorry it isn't for you, but for those who may know who...please enjoy and keep this song in your hearts..." N pushes the mic into Leo's hands and the lights dim to a single spotlight on Leo.

"N-n wait...." Leo was suprised at how sudden and fast the concert switched over.

He heard the track start to play, the slow piano strolling through him. Singing alone on the stage made it feel like he was really alone, just to sing for her. He wished he brought her on stage with him to show her his 'workplace'. 

"Jung Taekwoon!" The fans chanted as he stood in silence letting the backtrack play along.

He hesitated for a bit and then continued singing after hearing the chants thaat encouraged him.

 

*Flash back*

"Leo~~~ Taekwoooon~~~ wake up already, you have work you know." ___sat on his legs that were sprawled across the bed.

Leo had spent the night at her house the bed wasn't big enough for both of them so he said he would sleep on the couch outside her room.

As ___ was sleeping she felt something pull the bed down and she sunk sliding over to a warm body, Leo had wrapped his arms around her basically hugging her like a body pillow so they both fit on the bed. 

"I'm up....." He just laid there.

"Yah! Leo! Leo! Leo!" She repeated like a fan.

"Okay, i'm going." He wobbles up pulling her into a hug, falling back into the bed. She starts to lightly slap his exposed stomach then hugging him back. 

Then his phone starts ringing with Hakyeon being a er, calling that he should be at practice soon.

Pecking his lips she snuggled into his back as he walked around brushing his teeth, even while he washed his face she was stuck to his back.

"I need to change you know." Leo poked her

Sulking away, she goes down to make him something to eat.

"See you later Oppa." She closed the door as he walked off to practice.

* End of Flashback *

 

The song had ended and Leo was crouched down on the center stage, tears flowing, but he was smiling so happily no one knew what to do and it was utterly silent. The members had run out to the stage to then reassure the fans that he is alright and not to worry, because some fans were crying too. 

Leo getting up wiping his tears and smiling brightly for the fans. 

"Thank you Starlights! We'll see you soon, let's sing our last song for tonight! Superhero!!!"

Bringing up a brighter happier mood, the members gathered and said their goodbyes. As the members left, Leo turned around looking at the placard with Leo and ___'s name on it. He turns back around to put a hand on Hongbin and Hyuk's head, walking off the stage.

Thank you for being you. 

 

 

-=- Wah! Thank you so much for reading, I feel like this is a great step in my writing. I'm happy I finally made something for Vixx, because I have been itching to while writing my Kai x Dasom fic....I even put Vixx in it. Although because of this I had put off the other one T^T. Towards the end of this chapter I actually did listen to Superhero, I am now as well it makes me really happy ^^. Hope I can see some of you in either the comments or in any of my future works! Thank you once again!! <3 :) Achil Achil Fantastic! -=- 

^ just some y Leo, that I found...I couldn't control my self and almost broke my cup while watching this....