Chapter Six

나를 엎드려 서 | Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V. 

What's this feeling? I'm not sure what to do. He had came out of nowhere and now we're sitting on my couch. Awkwardly, sitting. 

"Why did you come here?" I cleared my throat. He put he cup of water down and clapped his hands between his legs. 

"Because I had something to tell you, something important."  He stared off into space unknowingly. I let him have some time to think before whatever he was going to say. But I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Yah, what is it?" I impatiently spoke. "I.. I-ii," I lowered my head and look at him. 

"I'm hungry, can you cook something for me?" I stared at him. Confused. "What was that," I chuckled. I got into the kitchen and checked what was there for me to cook. Absolutely nothing, nothing at all. I got nervou, not knowing what to do. My face was in the fridge.

JR's P.O.V.

I walked toward her. She was motionless, in front of the fridge. Both of the fridge and freezer was opened. I held onto the handles and was behind her, I poked my head into the fridge. 

"There's nothing to cook with?" She turned around and faced me. Her eyes looked so beautiful. She stared at me for the longest time. I stared at her too. I smiled at her to break the awkwardness. She didn't know how to respond to this and just stood there for a couple seconds. She smiled. I was happy. Then she pouted, making me confuse. 

"Move!" She kicked me in the shin. "Ohh, it hurts! Why did you do that for?!" She walked over to the counter as I hopped on one foot. "You didn't move, and that made you move right away." She smirked at me. I just chuckle at her silliness.

"Let's go to out and find stuff to eat." She looked at me. "Call?" "Call." We were out going.

"That looks good." I turned to where Yoona was looking at. She was looking at some fish cakes. "You want to eat that?" I grabbed her wrist and we over to the stand. "Two fish cakes please ahjumma ." 

"Thanks, I was suppose to buy something for you instead." Yoona said as we ate and walked. I smiled. "It's okay, as long as I'm with you." She looked down and smiled. That had brightened my day.

We had bought some kimbap to eat at her house. While we were walking into an alley, we saw some men yelling. They were smoking and carrying iron sticks. We were curious so we couldn't help it. As we took a closer look, we saw someone on the ground, on their knees. It was some girl.

Yoona's P.O.V.

They yelled at that poor girl. What had she done so terrible for them to treat her like that? She was crying, that broke my heart. "I have to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter