Chapter Four

나를 엎드려 서 | Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's P.O.V. 

I woke up and looked around the room. This wasn't my room.I got up and sat. Yoona was by my side with her head resting on the bed. I laid back down resting one arm with my hand against me head. My hand reached out to her, I carefully moved the piece of hair that had covered her face. I looked at her and grinned. She's so beautiful. I just want to help her and stay with her, forever. I grabbed a small blanket and covered her with it.

Well I ended up in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for us. "What should we eat today?" I asked myself. Opening the fridge, there was barely anything in there. "This Noona," I chuckled and got my wallet,jacket, and headed out.

"Recipe: American Toast! Oh yeah!" I got all the ingredients and paid. There is a bit of things to carry. "Aish, I should have drove here. Oh! I was sick, how stupid am I." I walked back to her house. While I was almost there, heard someone screaming my name. It was from Yoona's house and from Yoona. I ran quickly, but it was hard with the grocery bags in my hands. As soon as I enter into the house, I dropped the bags and took off my shoes.

"Mark! Are you okay?!" Yoona's arms wrapped around me. It startled me. "Oh, I'm okay. But what happened?" I patted her back a few times before she replied back to me. She sobbed for a bit and sniffed, "I thought you disappeared. I thought something happened to you." She let go and her eyes, teary red. "I'm okay so now lets get you some tissues. Here." She smiled and took the tissue. "Thanks, for not letting anything happen to you." She acted so cute, I couldn't resist it. "Aigoo, our cute Noona." I messed up her hair. 

"Now sit and wait for he food." I sat her down on the kitchen table. "Can't I help? And this is my house, I should be serving for my guest. Not the other way around." I guess she felt guilty. She came up to where I was standing and start to look at things. "Stop! You sit down so I can cook for you. " "Ah, seriously. Can't I just look at what you're doing?" She pouted cutely. "Okay, just watch. No helping. At all." 

"Done! Let's eat." I placed the plates of food onto the table. "Yummy!" She her lips and bit onto the toast. "Wow, I never knew plain toast could taste this good. You're good at cooking, no wonder you're the boss." She smiled and dived into her breakfast.

"Now, it's time for  us to go to work. " We walked out the door. "Are you okay?" I knew she was not going to be okay. Because we have now reached the "corner" where so many people are. I just want her to over come this phobia of her. I want to help her with it, make that change in her life and many more.

"Uh, I'm okay." I could just feel that her heart was pounding fast and her breath started to tighten up around . I soulfully looked at her and tried to grab her hand, "Lets go." She turned away. She didn't even look at me. 

Yoona's P.O.V. 

Well at least Mark was with me. It co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter