Chapter Three

나를 엎드려 서 | Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR's P.O.V.

"Ah here it is," the girl from the front desk said. She's pretty. But why does she look like Hana? My Hana. Those eyes, they are just so familiar to Hana's eyes. Nana is my childhood crush. We use to play together a lot, when I was in grade school. Then we suddenly lost contact of each other.

Snapping out of it, "Oh thanks." I replied back getting my coffee. Still looking at her, I walked to my table. Why does she look so much like Hana? Is it Hana? 

She looked like she was in a really deep thought. When she got back to reality, it was just really cute. She did that many times, which mae me stare at her more. I feel like I was falling for her more and more.

As she got off her shift, it was really late. 7. They let that girl work too late. But anyway, I followed her. Just a few steps behind her, I followed her. Admiring her, I smiled happily. 

After walking for a while, she kick a lamp post. I chuckled but hesitated. I didn't know if I should help her or not, she was limping. But wow she was like a mind reader and bumped into a man. 

She fell and I ran to her. "Aish people these days." The man had said, making mad. He had no right to, she was hurt. " Here, I'll help you." I said. She looked a my hand for awhile. I wonder why she refused, "Thanks, but no. I can get up myself." She dusted of the dirt on her hands. "Ah, blood." I heard her quietly said. It was hurtful to see her hurt. 

So then I couldn't hesitate this time. Nope! Not again, "Oh, let me help you get to the hospital." She gave me a confused and concentrated look after saying that it was okay. Her hand circled around her wrist. I guess she was hurt. She walked away.

For some reason, she walked back, and I was happy that she did. But that was all to thank me. She I eventually, I mean again, followed right behind her. She had went into a convenience store. Luckily, I caught up with her in time while she was choosing her things. I went and bought 

She got up to the counter and as the cashier said the total cost, I handed out the money to him. "Here," I said. "Excuse me I'm buying it so I'll pay." She looked at me in a mad-ish look. That was kind of cute, I think she was able to recognize me. I leaned on the counter. "No you aren't, Here." "Wow, excuse me. But I don't need your help here." It was cute how she was annoyed. I smiled of course. "Aha, wow." 

"Here, your things." Again she looked annoyed, she snatched the bag out of my hand and walked away. She suddenly turned around facing me. I was right behind her so her face was right in front of mine. Her back bent a little. I gently grabbed her waist and leaned in. I gave a little smirk. She looked right into my eyes, right at me. I got her to balance and stand straight up again. 

She was embarrassed and looked away. Clearing , "Thanks." Her hand reached up to behind her ear. "It's okay." I said and she looked at me. Turning around, she walked toward the exit. "Hey," I tapped on her shoulder. "Uh?" "Come here," I slid my hand down and grabbed her wrist. I seatted her at the bench and took the bag. I hunched down.

"You, what are you doing?" I took of the medicine. "I'm going to help you." I smiled at her. "No, it's okay. I'll do it myself." She tried to grab the medicine but I quickly move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter