Chapter 14

Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  Hi dear readers ~ Chapter updated :) !!!!!! Hope you will like it :) quite sad that Hyuk will be leaving soon...:'( but let's see what happen in the end *winks* Thnx to my new subscribers and the kind comments:) I'll update again asap . Also, I am really sad the day eunhae will be enlisting is coming..will miss them so much for 2 years....

Day 7

The past few days passed by moodily. The day was approaching, that was one thing that lurked in Eunhyuk's mind.

Should I meet up with Hae again… He thought as his hand mechanically reached out for his phone beside him. He gazed at the screen.

Should I…. Eunhyuk sighed. Then he placed the phone back in its original place. Sometimes, he just wondered if he was causing a disturbance to Donghae- calling him up all the time, being inquisitive to him…

It was still early in the morning, the sky was orangey pink, and the sun rose slowly.  Eunhyuk decided to start his day with a cool, refreshing shower.

6.am.

He had never waked up at this time before but today was going to be special, going to be different---A day without Donghae? Not really, he had planned something else.

 

The air outside was filled with the delicate scent of flowers in the garden. Eunhyuk waved a goodbye to Jenny and walked out of the gates. It has been a long since he left the house by foot. How he missed those days he, Eunji and his mother would stroll down the hill every spring.

Seoul…

Eunhyuk plugged his earphones to his phone and played some lively music to listen while he sauntered down the hill road which will soon lead to the lake.

The surrounding sky near around the lake was still misty; nevertheless it was cool and refreshing. Early birds chirped in harmony as they flew out of their nests to search for food. Eunhyuk walked towards the lake, hoping find a spot to settle down and relax. But he hadn't expected Donghae to be there too, as he walked closer towards the lake, he was surprised to see Donghae sitting at the edge of a dock. Donghae's feet was splashing and playing with the water but what shocked Eunhyuk was that Donghae was soaked all over.

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk cried out and hurried towards him.

Donghae turned and smiled, glad to see his hyung here at the lake too.

"Hi Hyukkie hyung, want some snacks?"

"No, this is no time for snacks----" Eunhyuk interrupted. He took off his jacket and put it over Donghae.

"No need hyung…no need to that…." Donghae said calmly.

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. "Are you crazy? " He blurted. "I mean, you will get sick! Why are you so wet? Did you fell into the river?

There was no answer back from Donghae.  Eunhyuk signed and sat down beside

him, holding and caressing the younger's tender hands.

God…his skin is so fair and smooth….just like a baby's….

"Hey, it's starting to tickle!" Donghae giggled and drew his hand away from his hyung. "What were you looking at just now?"

Eunhyuk blushed slightly. "Nope, just fascinated by how soft and tender your skin is…"

"I have that kind of skin since I was born…" Donghae began.

"You have milky skin, Hyukkie Hyung….and a y voice…" Donghae beamed, which made Eunhyuk smiled at his cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter