Chapter 13

Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk sighed deeply as he hanged up the phone.  He felt moody after his conversation with his aunt. It was just so unexpected.

Why, why…

Donghae…how about him…

So soon…

Eunhyuk gritted his teeth with frustration and sadness flaring within his soul. He sat down on the nearby chair and was soon engrossed in his own universe of thoughts. Tears left a faint stain on his rosy cheeks and for a moment, he could feel his heart aching. It was unbearable; it was just so hard to endure this feeling.

Wasn't this too sudden…two weeks…

Eunhyuk buried his head. He felt hopeless, he couldn't blame his aunt either, it wasn't her fault. He would just have to face it.

"Come on, Hyukjae…It's not the end of the world…You'll still meet Donghae again… " Jenny knelt down beside him and consoled him soothingly.

Eunhyuk looked up at Jenny and gave a weak smile at her. At least, someone understands me well…

Jenny smiled back and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

Eunhyuk watched her disappeared upstairs, with his teary eyes.

Donghae…Moving…Meeting…

These words orbited in Eunhyuk's mind.

I will meet him again right? I WILL…

 By the time he managed to hush his sobs, he had decided to make good use of the remaining time with Donghae.

 

 

Day 1

It was a warm sunny Sunday. The skies were crystal clear and the weather was just perfect for a day out. Eunhyuk got out onto his balcony and inhaled a lungful of fresh morning air.

Ah…it's lovely today…

The clear skies reminded him of Eunji. She always pleaded to visit the beach whenever the weather was beautiful. He remembered the times they would pick seashells by the shore and their mother warning them not to go further out sea. On her birthday, Eunhyuk gave her his handmade keychain with the shells he had picked on their first visit.

Eunhyuk looked dreamily at the sky.  "The beach…bada..." Then his thoughts drifted to Donghae-----Going to the beach with Donghae!

Just then, he could here Jenny calling out from downstairs.

"Donghae is here!"

Eunhyuk's face lit up with joy, but still, the fact about moving to Seoul was still troubling him. Should he talk to Donghae about it…? Well, He knew he would have to tell him anyway but…

"Eunhyukkie hyung!!!" Donghae chirped as he came running into the room and squeezed Eunhyuk tightly in his arms.

"Yah!!! I am suffocating…"

Donghae soften his tight embrace and gave Eunhyuk an apologetic look.

Eunhyuk smiled and ruffled Donghae's hair playfully. "Yah, don't pout like that, you look like a fish."

"I wasn't pouting!" Donghae protested.

"Yes you were! Fishy~" Eunhyuk chuckled. Then all of a sudden, he remembered about the beach thing again.

"Donghae-ah, the weather's nice today, what do you think of going to the beach today?"

The younger folded his arms and considered for a minute. "Hmmm….It's ….it's a great idea! I love the sea…"

Before he could finish his sentence, Eunhyuk who was aflame with excitement, interrupted. "Okay! Great! I'll go talk to Jenny about it!!!" And with that, he darted out of the room.

Donghae watched Eunhyuk ran out of the room, having not the slightest idea about what was wrong with Eunhyuk these days; he has been acting "wild".

"Kkkk…Hyukkie hyung is a wild monkey…" . Donghae chortled uncontrollably.  He looked around the room, it looked more spacious than usual…more tidier… He walked out to the balcony and there on the wall was what he had written. Donghae glanced at the writing.

Eun+Hae=Eunhae… He murmured under his breath. He had one last glance at the writing and headed back in.

Eunhyuk came back into the room, his face enlighted with delight.

"Hae-hae! Let's pack the things and get ready to head for the beach!" Eunhyuk blurted out all the sentences as if he was rapping.

After his "rap", Eunhyuk turned and gazed up at Donghae. He noticed that Donghae was tilting his head slightly to a side, gaving him a confused look.

"We are going to the beach, babo." Eunhyuk teased.

The two boys exchanged glances, then broke into a hysterical laugh.

"Don't look at me like that!" Donghae whinned.

"Ahaha…I thought you didn't understand me, babo!"

Donghae hit Eunhyuk's head playfully. "Okay then, let's pack our things."

 

"Boys,  don't go far out into the sea!" Jenny warned the boys as she placed the bunch of bags down under the shade.

"Okay!" The boys said in unison as they ran out to the smooth blanket of sand, with their arms spread out wide.

The beach was a bit packed with people and after much effort searching, Donghae spotted a vacant space. He squatted down on the golden sand and looked down at the soft sand. "Hyung! Let'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter