chapter 4

I'm sorry [TFBOYS Fanfic]

XiaoLing POv

I was stupid. I'm troublemaker for making wang yuan piggyback me.

"I'm sorry for making you to carry." 

"It okay, I'm a gentleman." I laughed at him.

"Yah! Why're you laughing at me?" I laugh and pinch his cheeks.

"You're a cute gentleman." He blushed.

  I feel so warm because I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes. Its so warm like I'm hugging a bear. I rest my head on his shoulder.

 

Wang Yuan POV   

I feel something heavy on my shoulder, I looked over and xiaoling is sleeping on my hsoulder. I feel like there butterfly in my stomach. I wish we were couple. She so cute when she is sleeping ><

           When I arrived in front of her house, just then I saw Junkai. 

"what are you doing here?" I ask, I'm so curious why is he here.

"Why are you carrying xiaoling?" 

"None of your buiness. You should be caring about your girlfriend and you haven't answer my question."

"I wants to talk to xiaoling." 

            Just then, Xiaoling just woke up.

"what is with the noise?" She rub her eyes.

"Xiao kai?" 

"xiaoling, let's talk-"

"No! I don't want to her to cried just because of you. do you know she almost die?" I snapped.

"Wang yuan, Let's go in." she whisper.

 

I push past Junkai, but I was hold back. 

"You're no longer the memeber of the gang but that doesn't mean you can disrespect me." He punch my face. I was about to punch but couldn't because I'm carry xiaoling.

        I just let him punch me. he keep punching me till I had bruises on my face and my lip is bleeding.

"Wang Yuan, You're bleeding!"

"Quickly,Let's go inside." Xiaoling said.

       We walk inside the house. I put her in the soft sofa.

"Xiaoling, where is your first aid kit?" 

"at the cardboard near the shoes rank." I grab the first aid kit. She help me to put on the oil ointment. I yelp in pain.

Xiaoling POV

 gosh! Why is junkai so...I can't even describe. why is everything getting worse?

"aigoo. Look at you." I said and smile.

"Why ? I was just protecting you." He rolled his eyes. I held his cheek and look at him in the eyes.

"Thank you :)" his eyes were as big as an owl eyes. his jaw were hang open. His cheeks were as red as tomato.

 

"erhm...Sorry." I pully away.it was awkward after what I did.

"so did you enjoy yourself today?" He asked.

"yea, it was so fun. Now, I learn how to skate. How about when my leg is heal I will teach how to skate a skateboard." I smile with gravtiture.

"That smile is really cute, You should smile like that." I feel so comforable being with him.

it like you are friend with someone u know for so many year and u get use to it.

"It late, I should get going." he stood up but i stop him.

'let's exchange number." he give me his number and wink at me.

oh my gosh! he wink at me !

that night, i couldn't sleep because of wang yuan. He so cute like a puppy.

 

The next day~

"Xiaoling! wak up!" My mum wake me up so early in the morning.

"Why so early?"

"You have a vistior." I quickly sit up and find junkai standing at the door.

"Mum, What the hell."

"I will leave you now." She walk out and junkai sit next to my bed.

"hey." But of us say in the same time.

"You go first." He said.

"Junkai, I'm sorry for not telling you that I left china. it was my fault...I didn't have the time to tell you." 

" It okay, I understand. I want to apologize for being cold toward you, welcome back." He open his arm and wrap it around me. 

     it feel so different from the wang yuan hug. This hug is so much warm and his embrace is so tightly that I can't even escape.

Should I confress to him?