Chapter 3 >>> Friend Date

I'm sorry [TFBOYS Fanfic]

Xiao Ling POV

"It okay, by the way why did you crying?" JiaJia ask.

'I thought my whole life is over because Junkai will never forgive me and talk to me. The thing is he was my..." 

"Your what?" 

"His my crush, I had a crush on him since we were a small. We were neighbour and childhood friend." 

Jia Jia look at me shocked, because my cheek is wet in tear again.

"Stop crying, I'm here. Aww~ Come here." Jia Jia give me a hug.

even though it really hurt my heart, I just don't don't understand why everytime he give me those cold eyes contact I feel a pain in my eyes.

 

JunKai POV

I feel so gulity for turning cold and talk to xiaoling coldly. She was my crush, Whatever I do is stupid.

I shouldn't had find a girlfriend. I should had wait for her.

I just making her life worse, what should I do? 

 

Xiaoling POV 

school end really quick and I can't wait to hangout with wang yuan.

Brrrrinnnngggg~  

the school bell has ring, student were rushing out of the class, I was left alone in the class packing my bag when I was about to leave. JunKai was standing on the front door.

"Junkai?" 

"Xiaoling. Meet me at the park at 6.30pm." 

Just that...Should I go? I don't know Should I ?

I wait for wang yuan at the front gate.

5 minute later~

"Hi~ xiaoling~" Wang yuan ran toward me and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I was so shy and blushing like a red tomato. OMG! >< 

We were just waitting for the bus to arrived. While waitting, Wang Yuan and I were just talking about some cool thing to do.

"You like to play skateboard?" I asked wang yuan

"I don't really know how to play them." I give him the are-you-serious face.

"Do you want me to teach you how to play them?" 

"Yes.Do you know how to play?"

"Ya, My brother teach me how to play them." 

The bus finally arrive but the the bus was so crowded. I was squeeze into wang yuan in the corner, the bus keep shaking.  I always wang yuan and I even step on wang yuan leg.

"I'm sorry." It okay, He suddenly grab my shoulder and pull me to his side to stay togther.

 

After the long ride, We finally arrived. We went to a shopping centre where there many thing to do.

We decided to play ice-skating. since I never skate before.

"Wang Yuan, do you know how to skate?" 

"Yup." I wore the skating shoes and slowly step in the skating ring.

It was so cold. I was scare that I might fall down and hurt my .

I hold tigthly on the glass window.I don't even want to let go.

"Xiaoling, Hold my hand." I grab his hand and we slowly skate.

when I lost banlance, I fall on top of Wang Yuan.

"I'm sorry, wang yuan. I know I'm heavy. are you okay?" 

"I'm fine. You're not heavy at all." He look at you in the eye.

 

I quickly stood up. I help him to get up. 

"Cutie~ Try to catch me if you can." He pinch my cheeks and He start to skating around. did he just pinch my cheek and call me a cutie?

"Yah! Wait for me!" I shout loud enough so that he could hear.

I try to skate faster to chase after him but I went to fast and hit the glass wall. I hit my nose and my kneel is bleeding but worse is I think I just sprained my ankle.

"Oww~" I touch my kneel and it so painful, I slowly stood up and grab the side for support.

Slowly making my way to wang yuan, He was stand there waiting for me to catch him. I smiled brightly at him even though my ankle hurt a thousand worse.

 

"Xiaoling, Are you okay?" I smile at him and nodded.

"are you sure? Let's take a break." he carry me to the bench. He took off the shoes and he touch my ankle. But I scream because it really hurt so badly.

"Wait I'll get the ice pack." He went to took the ice pack after a few minute, He put the ice pack on my ankle. it feel so much better.

 

"Let's go home. I will carry you home." I feel so even more shy now.