Chapter 1

I'm sorry [TFBOYS Fanfic]

Xiaoling POV

Finally I'm back in china, I'm 13 and I had brother in korea. He is just making his dream come true, when I was in korea it was fun but I was pretty lonely too. I miss hanging out with JunKai. I hope he still remember me.

I decided to take a walk in the park that I use to go when I was small, I was sitting in the swing, Remember the memory me annd Junkai had. I was about to walk to the cafe, I saw a familiar figure. it was Junkai with... another girl. 

Who is she? Why are they holding hand? Are they couple? What is this feeling right now?

My heart hurt, It feel like someone just squeeze my heart so hard that it was about to bust. I like Junkai...But he didn't know. Why? I was stupid I should had told him I like him before I left. now he has a girlfriend what hurt me is they are kissing.

 

*The Next Day *   

I'm back in school where the hell begin here, I went in my class. When I enter the class, The class has already started.

"Are you xiaoling? Come in. Welcome back." Mrs Lim said. 

"Ni hao, My name is xiaoling but you can call me ling ling." I smiled, Every boy in my class think I'm cute when I smiled.

"Take the seat beside JiaJia." I walk up to the girl named Jiajia.

 

She is soooo pretty, she had long beauitful hair and big brown eyes.

 

"Ni hao, I'm JiaJia. I hope we can get along." She shake hand with me.

"Sure :) Let's be friend, Do you mind showing me around the school? Because it my first day in school." 

" Ya, sure. I will introduce you some people around this school." 

 

Ringgggggg~ 

 

JiaJia was showing me around, It was fun being with her. She is so funny and nice.

"This is Yu wen, He is in Junkai gang." 

"Junkai has a Gang?"

"How do you know who is JunKai?"

"Junkai is my childhood friend..." 

"Holy my god. Well I heard from my senior that Junkai was a very cheerful person but he turn cold." I frown because I knew it was my fault.

 

When we were walking, Junkai was hugging his girlfriend. And I always want to know who is she so I ask JiaJia.

"Who is that girl?"

"She is Junkai's girlfriend. Her name is Jia yee, she has a crush on Him and somehow they end up together. You don't want to mess with her."

"why?"

"She is pretty mean What I heard from my senior is that jia yee hate someone that trying to took everything from her and she don't like girls near Junkai. there once a girl confress to Junkai and then the next day the girl didn't come to school, a few day later the girls quit the school and never come back again."

"Wow, that really...I have no comment." 

"Ya, I know right." 

"But there something I need to talk to JunKai about."

"You can't talk to Junkai."

"Is there any way I can talk to him?"

"I think there is, On Sunday JiaYee has some vocal lesson and she can't hangout with Junkai."

"Today is friday that means I had to wait for sunday." I sighed.

"well, it okay it going to be sunday soon." I can't wait till sunday, I had something so important to tell him. How about I tell him now.

Junkai was about to walk toward his girfriend.

I quickly walk toward Junkai, I grab his hand.

"Junkai! it me xiaoling. How are you doing?"

"what are you doing here? Leave me alone." He said to me coldly, I knew it was my fault for turning him cold.

"I'm sorry for-" 

 

I was interupt by Jia yee, it really hurt.

"who are you talking to my boyfriend?" 

"I had a girlfriend now, so leave me alone." 

 

He is a monster who hurt me, I watch him slowly disappear and I didn't even realised tear were rolling down my cheek.

"oh my god! Xiaoling! you're crying!" I wiped my tear.

"I-I'm not c-crying...N-Nothing Happened E-everything is a-already. J-Just let me Be alone f-for awhile." 

I walk to the rooftop, I was sitting on the edge. Everything turn to nightmare, I knew I should had told him.

"I had a girlfriend now, So leave me alone." 

thoses word keep repeating in my mind, why?

Because it hurt. I feel like giving up, I took a deep breathe and try to forget everything.

"Hey! calm down don't jump!" I turn to find a cute looking guy,I was about to stood up but end up almost falling down the buliding. I grab the pipe.

"Oh my god! give me your hand." I was afraid. so I quickly give him my hand and he pull me up.

 

I was crying the whole time, What if I fall down the building ? If he wasn't there I might fall.

"Are you okay?" He look at me, I hug him tightly.

" I was so afraid that I might die. Please don't let go...It hurt so much." the guy was rubbing my back. the hug was so warm like how Junkai use to hug me.

I miss him.