003

Please, Don't Go

It has been long since the last time I updated this story

I’m sorry it took me a while to update

Btw, I change the point of view to 3rd person

Hope it won’t confuse you all

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHINee had 3days off in Korea. Manager hyung allowed them to do anything while they were in Korea before going back to Japan. Everyone went to their own business and schedules.

Minho was busy with his Music Core, meeting up with his favorite hyungs, Kyuhyun and Changmin, and playing basketball and soccer with his friends. Key visited Nicole who was preparing her first solo album. Being a good friend, Key came everyday to hel Nicole with her advices here and there.

No one knew what the maknae did. Taemin just said he missed Eve so he would go home and might hang out with Kai or Ravi if they were not busy. Talking about busy, Jonghyun was the one who really busy. Not only because of his radio program, but also his solo debut preparation too. Leaving the dorm in the early morning, he always came back around 3 or 4 am. He didn’t have time to do anything else but those two schedules.

And it eased Onew a bit. The leader felt he could think clearer without the younger around him. At least for these 3 days, he could sort of his feeling. Was leaving SHINee his needs or his wills? He thought, he needed to talk to them who ever felt what he faced right now.

***

Hyung, where are you?” Onew talked to someone on the phone. “Can I meet you? I’m in Korea now,” he added after hearing the answer.

I’ll be there in 30 minutes,” the leader ended the call and grabbed the key of his car.

 

Onew scanned the whole café before landing his vision at a certain table where he saw 2 people talking, more like arguing if he could say. “Hyung,” Onew said when he neared the said table.

Oh, Jinki-yah. You have arrived,” the person welcomed him.

Thanks for giving your time for me, Joonie Hyung,” Onew took a site across Joon. “I’m glad you’re here too Yonghwa-yah. I think it’s good to listen to your advices.”

What’s wrong Onew?” Yonghwa who sat beside Onew asked.

The later only sighed. “I don’t know where to start.”

Both Joon and Yonghwa exchanged glances. “I will go to order Americano for you. Take your time,” Yonghwa announced before walking to the counter.

Once he was alone with Joon, Onew lied his head on the table. Seeing Onew like that, Joon knew there was something terrible with him, very terrible. He patted Onew’s head, wishing to give the younger strength.

What should I do hyung?” Onew murmured without lifting his head. “Lost month, I asked company to terminate my contract.”

What?” Onew raised his head, shocked hearing Yonghwa’s respond instead of Joon. He saw the CN Blue’s leader stood beside him with a cup of Americano in his hand.

Yaaah, don’t startle him like that. Let him pour his heart out first, you moron,” Joon scolded Yonghwa.

I didn’t do that on purpose hyung. I was shock.” Yonghwa explained.

I asked company to terminate my contract last month,” Onew continued his story after a while. “If I stay with SHINee, fans will leave us. They know my bad habit. I don’t want SHINee to lose their world because of my fault. I’m the leader, I’m not supposed to do that. That’s why I went to company and asked for termination,”

There was no respond from both Joon and Yonghwa. Both just exchanged glances, didn’t know what to say or do.

But, yesterday when SHINee were in Japan, company told us that we’ll hold our first solo concert in Tokyo Dome…”

WHAT?” Onew didn’t have a chance to finish his sentence since both Yonghwa and Joon cut his words.

Jinki-yah, Tokyo Dome is your dream with SHINee since your debut. And you’re going to let it go when it comes to you? Joon asked in disbelieved,

We all dream to hold a concert, solo concert, in Tokyo Dome, Onew-yah. You can’t just let it slip,” Yonghwa added.

Onew sighed listening to their responds. “That’s why I seek for advices, guys. This Tokyo Dome makes me hesitate. I don’t want SHINee to lose our fans, but in the other hand, I want to pursue my dream to hold solo concert in Tokyo Dome as and with SHINee.”

Hyung,” Onew directed his next question to Joon. “How could you be so sure to leave MBLAQ right before your first concert? Wasn’t it your dream as well to hold a concert?”

Joon sipped his drink before answering. “It was, it was my dream. But, I knew what I wanted. At that moment, I only wanted to acting, to be an actor. I enjoyed my moments as an actor, Not to mention the huge success of my recent drama. It convinced me to leave my singing career and to be an actor. Besides, my desire to sing was not as big as before.”

Onew only nodded. “You’re so brave, hyung. I don’t expect something like this from you, wow,” praised Yonghwa in other said.

What about you, Yonghwa-yah?” now, Onew asked the vocalist.

Me? I don’t have any reason to leave my band and fans. We all are fine, doing well. My company, members and fans treat me so well. Sorry Onew-yah, but I don’t have any solution for your problem,” Yonghwa answered.

Onew chuckled. “No need to say sorry, Yonghwa-yah. I’ll talk to my company tomorrow. Thank to you two.”

***

I am leaving,” Onew said simply in front of SM’s CEO the next morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

#7yearswithSHINee

#SHINee7thAnniversary

Happy 7th Anniversary to our shining boys ^^

Just a little for celebrating SHINee anniversary

Pardon me to make Jinki leaves SHINee… >.<