Chapter 26

Justice

*Not Edited

*****

3rd POV

                  “Are you sure we can leave Harang by himself for few hours?” Hyun asked as she waited for Yoochun to put his shoes on. Harang was in his cage soundly sleeping.

“Don’t worry,” Yoochun straighten his back while grabbing a random car key from the key bowl that was station on the table in the foyer, “My manager is coming over in few minutes to take care of him.”

Hyun sighed softly, but agreed. She walked out the door followed closely behind by Yoochun. He locked the house before walking towards the elevator with Hyun. No words were exchanged between them as they got into the silver elevator.

“Where are we going anyway?” Hyun asked. She followed Yoochun through the garage.

“To my recording studio.” Yoochun answered. He walked toward his white Bentley, “We need to tell the other two about my new housemate.”

“You’re right,” Hyun opened the door and sat down softly, “They deserve to know.”

Yoochun easily drove out of the garage and into the main road with the radio playing softly in the background.

“Do you think they will be okay with it?” Hyun asked with hint of worry, “What about Mr. Baek?”

“They will fine,” Yoochun zoomed through the traffic with ease, “Don’t worry too much.”

The whole car ride was in silence with a hint of awkwardness. Yoochun and Hyun only knew each other for few months and suddenly do to unexpected circumstances, they were both now living together. They both tried to ignore the awkwardness, but, of course, it still hung in the air.

                  After driving for few minutes, Yoochun pulled into a garage and parked his car. Both of them walked up a small flight of stairs before reaching a double door. Without missing a beat, Yoochun opened the door and walked in with Hyun right behind him.

Music was playing in the studio and the smell of vanilla and cinnamon was present. The studio was divided into two levels. The higher level was connected to the entrance door and had rails surrounding it. Big bookshelves were stationed on the left side. It reached from the ceiling all the way for the floor of the first level. Hyun was memorized by all the CDs, vinyl, and books that were neatly organized on it.

 She walked down the small flight of stairs to see Junsu and JaeJoong in front of a big silver recording machine with way too many buttons on them. Right behind them was a big brown leather sofa. Everything in the studio yelled comfort.

“Hey.” Yoochun voice interrupted the two men who were too busy talking about their concert that was quickly approaching. They both turned around before smiling as they saw Hyun right behind Yoochun.

“You guys have an amazing studio.” Hyun said as she looked at the machine that Junsu and JaeJoong was sitting in front of, “So many buttons.”

“All thanks to me.” Junsu said as he leaned back against his chair while crossing his hand across his chest, “The interior design is all my idea.”

“Really?” Hyun sat down on the extra chair and rolled over to him, “What are you doing?” She looked at piles of papers.

“Just sharing ideas for our concert.” JaeJoong passed a paper to Hyun so she can look at it.

“Are these all the songs that you all are going to sing?” Hyun looked at the endless list of songs.

“Yup,” Junsu pointed at a song title that was highlighted yellow, “Yellow means ballads while the pink means that it’s a dancing song.”

“This is crazy.” Hyun muttered as she continued to read the ideas and the stage format, “Did the tickets go on sell yet?”

“It will next week.” Jaejoong said.

The three continued to talk. Well, it was mostly Hyun asking questions and either of the men would answer it. Her curiosity completely made her forget about the real reason that they showed up to the studio. Yoochun looked at the three, but his eyes would always go back to Hyun.

The way her eyes would get big in shock or how she would ask questions about all the small details made him smile softly. It felt like she was trying to understand his work; his lifestyle.

“Hyun,” Yoochun broke up the small bubble, “Don’t we need to tell them something?” Hyun froze as the nervousness attacked her stomach again.

“Tell us what?” Junsu asked as he noticed Hyun’s abnormal reaction to Yoochun’s question.

“Yah!” JaeJoong punch Yoochun on his forearm, “What did we say about keeping secrets between us three?”

“No secrets should be kept between us,” Yoochun said with a blank face and monotone voice.

“As we are family and brothers.” Junsu finished with the same expression. They both have said and heard that statement so many times ever since they left SM. After that whole mess, JaeJoong declared that they are now family and shall remain family until they all die (or until he says so).

“This isn’t even a secret,” Yoochun smirked, “Just a little surprise, right Hyun?” He looked at her telling her to continue. He couldn’t wait to see the two idiots’ faces when they hear the news.

“Well you see,” Hyun looked back at Yoochun uncertainly before continuing when she saw him smile at her in encouragement, “Last night, my house caught on fire.”

“What!” The two men yelled in unison in shock. Concern and confusion was plastered on their faces as they quickly grabbed Hyun’s arm and started to inspect for any sign of damage.

“Are you okay?” Junsu asked as he continued to look for bruises and burn marks.

“How’s your family?” JaeJoong grabbed Hyun’s face by her chin and made her face him. He stared deeply into her eyes before moving them slowly throughout her face.

Hyun’s face was red as she felt JaeJoong’s intense stare on her face. Can you blame her; he is one good looking man.

“Yah, yah!” Yoochun got up and pushed the other two off of flustered Hyun, “She’s fine. Nobody was home when the fire started.”

JaeJoong sighed in relief while Junsu looked at Hyun and Yoochun suspiciously, “So how is this a surprise? I don’t see anything good coming out of this.” JaeJoong immediately nodded in agreement.

“There is no good coming out of this, of course.” Yoochun declared except leaving out the part that now Hyun is living with him for indefinite amount of time is the only good coming out of this accident; at least for him it’s good, “It’s just that there has been a small change of living arrangement between my family and Hyun’s family.”

Both men nodded thinking innocently about this whole situation. Their train of thought were in line that Yoochun’s Mom moved into Hyun’s house to give an extra hand.  

“My kitchen caught on fire last night,” Hyun continued the story just wanting to get this over with, “My mom and Hyo got there before I did and they called the fire department. When I reached my house, the fire was already out and the police and fire department were searching for the cause of it. Unfortunately, they couldn’t find anything that night so they wanted to investigate the scene as a crime instead of an accident.”

“That’s weird.” JaeJoong commented before letting Hyun continue.

“We needed a place to stay until the police is done with their investigation. I called Yoochun hoping that he will know somewhere cheap and comfortable for my family to stay,” Hyun nodded toward the man who was listening carefully wanting to the real reason that Hyun called him, “We met at his house and talked about the situation, and, somehow, our moms ended the living arrangement with only Yoochun and I living in his house.”

Silence consumed the small group as the two confused men tried to piece everything together.

“So you are now living with Yoochun,” Junsu confirmed. Hyun nodded, “Only you and Yoochun are living in his house.”

Hyun nodded again.

“I don’t know how to react to this.” JaeJoong spoke truthfully. He stared at Yoochun before looking at Hyun again.

Junsu was beyond confused. He was against the idea, but at the same time supported it. It wasn’t that he didn’t truth the two couple, but it was the ‘what if’ situation that revolved around the fans finding out of this.

Not only would Yoochun’s name be tinted, but Hyun would also face many difficulties as well. However, at the same time he wanted to support Yoochun so he can finally make his move and woo Hyun without any intrusion.  

“Where are your families staying?” Junsu asked.

“Yu-Hwan is on the plane going to Japan to shoot for his drama. Hyo is also on the plane going to Hong Kong for his internship while our moms decided to go back to Hyun’s village house and spent some time there getting fresh air.” Yoochun answered as he leaned back on the chair while putting his hand behind his head.

“We still have to tell Mr. Baek about all of this.” Hyun said while playing with her fingers in nervousness.

“Don’t worry about that,” Junsu comforted her, “He’ll understand.”

“Just make sure that the fans don’t find out.” JaeJoong’s warning made Hyun look at him with wide eyes in fright, “Our ‘fans’ could be pretty scary.”

*****

I'm so sorry Guys. This small hiatus was not planned. 

Life and college just got in the way. I'm extremely

busy especially because I'm taking many difficult 

classes this semester. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

This is kind of a filler chapter. Next chapter will have much more

romance! Please subscribe, upvote, and comment :D

Present time: