Confusion

Confusion is the Beginning of Love

He woke up with a throbbing pain in his head. It had been a long time since he drank so much. Waking up next to their maknae a short sigh came out making the other one to turn around.

“You took a while to wake up.” Changmin said laughing a bit at the frown on the other’s face.

“How late is it?” He asked rubbing his temple.

“Lunch time.” The other answered and stood up. “But don’t worry the others just woke up too.” He told him. “Drink those and come outside.” He demanded pointing with his finger the pills and water right beside the bed.

Jaejoong followed and drank the pills. He slowly stood up, cringing his nose after he looked himself at the mirror. He didn’t care, the other were probably worst than him.  He went out, dragging his feet until he reached the dinner table looking at the other two that were laid down on the cold surface.

“How come you’re fine?” Yoochun asked looking at Changmin. “You drank as much as we did.” He explained in a whiny tone.

“I’m not twenty anymore.” He said laughing at the scene of his three hyungs, suffering in pain.

“Bad news.” Yunho said while entering the kitchen. “We have to meet with the dancers and our stylists. So get your hangover bodies ready.” He said with a short smirk.

“You two.” Junsu said frowning his eyebrows. “Alcohol is not that effective on you guys, huh?” He said imagining the two drinking buddies.

“Shush.” Changmin said and put Junsu’s hand over his shoulder. “Now, let’s get you ready.” He said and smirked at the popping idea his brain had. “Oh hyung, you help Jae hyung I can deal with these two on my own.” He told him with an evil smirk, carrying the two to the bath leaving Yunho without a chance to protest.

Jaejoong felt so dizzy he didn’t notice Yunho’s strong hands around him while he carried him to the bathroom. Opening his eyes, he let a small squeak when he saw Yunho undressing him, red face covering him completely but Yunho simply smiled softly and continued. The shower was painful and it lasted so long in his head. Each caress left him breathless. He tried so hard not to react from them but even if soap was the one touching him the majority of the time, it slipped out sometimes making Yunho’s warm hands touch his sensible skin. It ended and Yunho wrapped him in his towel and brushed away some locks of hair that were stuck in his still wet face, making him blush profusely. Thankfully Yunho let him dress up alone; if he didn’t had his shorts the excited part of him could have been seen.

After a few hours they were ready, sunglasses covering his face, they head to their company. Meeting the dancers and changing into various stage outfits, they practice for two hours. Falling down the five sweaty boys were laughing after everybody left. They sit up and talked about some sweet memories the blue practice room reminded them.

Reaching home they sat on the living room watching some variety shows until Jaejoong got a text.

“Yoochun-ah, you know which day is it?” He asked with a smirk on his face. The other looked at him confused until a smile crossed his lips. “ing Friday!” Yoochun screamed excitedly gaining a confused look by the others.

“What’s going on?” Changmin asked looking at Junsu.

“Ah is a tradition they have with some friends.” Junsu said laughing at their enthusiasm. “They go drink together and tell news. You know them, they are from SS501.” He explained.

“Can I go?” Changmin asked to his hyungs. “I really wish to spend some time with you guys.” He admitted with a smile.

“Of course.” Jaejoong said with a wide smile. “Let’s all go out. The five of us, like the old times.” He said remembering those times.

“All right. Let’s go then.” Yunho finally spoke after grabbing his jacket.

They first went to a bar nearby, talking about life Jaejoong’s friends left early due to a concert and the five of them decided to hit the club. Jaejoong’s headache was coming back so he drank a lot trying to keep it down without realizing how drunk he was getting. A girl dragged him to the dance floor but he was too intoxicated to think so he just let himself loose. Yoochun and Junsu were kissing at a corner while Changmin danced with a girl leaving Yunho all by himself at the bar. Yunho was driving so he couldn’t drink a bit thanks to that he wasn’t drunk enough to dance with any girl in that club, his eyes were fixed in certain blond hair guy until his blood started boiling when he saw the girl kissing him passionately.

Jaejoong felt like someone pulled him apart from the girl and carried him. He slip his arms around the stranger’s neck, his essence was too familiar. “Party is over.” Yunho yelled at the couple until they followed him and help him drag Changmin away from the girl. Driving back home he looked through the mirror a sleeping Jaejoong at the back.

“I was not over.” Changmin whined hitting Yunho’s shoulder.

“Well I did. Tomorrow we have practice again.” He said after pinching Changmin’s nose. “Besides if someone saw us, we were doomed.” He was attentive all night to anyone who took their phones out.

After they arrived home Changmin walked into Yunho’s room claiming it was his revenge for tonight after locking the door. Taking the opportunity of a sleeping Jaejoong, Yoochun dragged Junsu to his room and left the other two alone.

Yunho sighed and carried Jaejoong’s to his room. He was about to leave and sleep in the sofa until a soft hand pulled his shirt.

“Don’t..” Jaejoong whispered. “Don’t go.. My Yunnie” He whined like a little baby pulling Yunho’s shirt harder.

A sighed escaped from Yunho’s lips but he gave in. Pulling the bed sheets Yunho placed his body near him. “I won’t my Boojae.” He said leaving a short peck on Jaejoong’s pouty lips. “I’m so glad you will forget about this tomorrow.” He whispered and hugged the other tightly.

The morning came and Jaejoong once again woke up with a hangover. Stretching his limbs he noticed he was alone at his bed, which wasn’t his exactly after opening his eyes. It was Junsu and Changmin’s bedroom. ‘Weird’ he thought remembering that someone brought him to bed last night and if it was Yoochun he knew that he hated sleeping alone. A miracle that he did slept alone; maybe he was too drunk for nightmares.

Walking to the kitchen he found the other four happily chatting. ‘So I was the only one who got drunk… Great.’ He thought cursing himself.

“She was so pretty.” Changmin was explaning the girl he met last night. “Thankfully I got her number before stupid hyung force us to leave.” He said glaring at Yunho.

“Less whining more eating, we have to go practice.” He said to Changmin.

“You two stop.” Jaejoong said after seeing Junsu on Yoochun’s lap, mostly eating each other. “Ugh pills.” He stood up and grabbed some pills with a glass of water. Memories went by when he was about to go back, the glass broke into pieces while Jaejoong just stare at the walls, collapsing after it. The four run towards him. Thankfully Yunho caught him before he cut his body by slamming against the broken glass.

“Jaejoong!” The four screamed at him.

“What?!” Jaejoong screamed back after opening his eyes. He remembered passing out but the reason was a few inches away from him.

“Rest today.” Yunho said. “I’m sorry to leave you.” He said resisting the urge to caress his cheek. “But we have to train.”

“No is fine, I can go.” He said nervously. “C-Come.” He stuttered and stood up leaving his room. ‘Could it have been a dream?’ He thought while taking a shower, it was often for him to dream something like that. He touched his lips and hugged his body. “Jung Yunho stop messing my head.” He said and dried his hair but stopped after a high pitched voice screamed over.

“Baby!” The girl screamed after pushing Yoochun away from the doorstep.

“Ara, what are you doing here?” He said looking at her but before he could help it she kissed him. His eyes went wide open when he saw Jaejoong in front of him.

A dream. Of course it was a ing dream. ‘My Yunnie… He will never be mine’ He thought and run away making a loud noise slamming the door. After pushing  Ara away Yunho was going to run after him but Yoochun was faster than him.

“I hate him.” He screamed after he stopped near a park, tears streaming down his cheeks.

“You wish.” Yoochun said wiping his tears with a tissue. “I’m sorry you had to see that.” Yoochun said hugging him tight.

“Is okay.” He whimpered. “Is not like they shouldn’t, they are a couple after all.” He said sniffing after his tears stopped.

In the practice room the tension was felt since Jaejoong’s gaze never dare to cross with Yunho’s. Thankfully today they didn’t have to dance, only sing. After singing ‘Love in the ice’ the five started crying and laughing, ending with a hug.

“Always keep the faith.” Jaejoong whispered hugging s happily.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody is me again! Many months later, sorry I lost my inspiration for this fic but I still hope you like what I came with it. I'm on holidays now so I will try to update sooner ^w^

Love you guys,