Shocking News

Confusion is the Beginning of Love

A calm morning filled up with fresh air coming from the wide open windows in their home was greeting the three sleeping idols. One of them woke up smiling, having a feeling curled up in his stomach predicting that a good event will come out today.

"Breakfast?" One of s called him with a grin stretched upon his face.

"Do I look like I'm your slave or something?" He answered with a hoarse still sleepy tone.

"But you are the best chef in the world!" explained while he stands up and hugged him by the waist.

"You two seriously look like a couple sometimes." The other one of the three enter the kitchen with a towel around his shoulders.

"No." moved and hugged the one who just appeared. "I have a better looking boyfriend right here~" He said in a cute tone nuzzling his boyfriend neck.

"You two... One day I will buy myself a ticket to a desert island away from your cheesiness." He said while he started to make some scrambled eggs.

"You couldn't leave us, especially me." replied confident. What else he could expect from his retarded best friend?

"You will be the first one I will gladly leave behind." He laughed and served the breakfast on their little table.

"Well leaving Japan will be great even if its destination is a desert island." His other member said when he broke the hug and sit on his usual spot. "I am tired of this routine." He sighed.

"Then I have good news for you because we have to be back to Korea today." He explained eating his breakfast.

"Eh? Why?" His best friend asked with his mouth full.

"I don't know but manger-nim sounded too serious from his usual being." He said looking at s.

"Ah then we should get ready and go to the airport soon." His other member said standing up and washing the dishes.

After finishing breakfast the three idols went to the airport and took the earliest flight to Korea. Being a eleven year old band was not easy even though they practically only have had five years by their own. They enter the airplane the best friends sat together while other member sat with a cute old lady.

"Did manager hyung give you any kind of hint?" His best friend asked looking at him while drinking some coffee.

"He said is a big long waited project." He replied.

"Ah Jaejoong-ah I am so happy we are going home!" His friend said resting his head on his shoulder.

Jaejoong nodded and watched the clouds while his friends were sleeping. It has been five years since he hadn't heard his voice, that manly husky commander voice that would sent shivers through his spine. He hasn't changed though he is still the amazing leader he once fell in love with, the only thing that change was he had no longer the right to be by his side.

"Yoochun-ah we arrived, wake up!" Jaejoong shook his sleeping friend.

"Let's go manger-nim is waiting for us in the entrance." Junsu said taking the hand bags.

When they walked off the screams we heard right away, it was normal they haven't seen their JYJ oppas since their Japanese Arena Tour began. They got on their car and waited until getting to their destination knowing their manager will not tell them anything until they were there.

"Is this a joke?" Junsu asked when he took off his glasses and looked up to see the building they were supposed to enter.

"What is going on hyung?" Jaejoong asked their manager with a concerned look.

"The meeting is here please go in." The manager said in a soft calm voice.

They enter the building and went up to the third floor music could be heard from inside the elevator until they arrive to a little room with five chairs.

"Why they're five chairs in here?" Yoochun asked looking around to see if anyone was missing.

As soon as Yoochun end up his phrase two figures enter the room.

"Eh?!" The three members of JYJ screamed at the same time.

"Good afternoon." A manly rough voice spoke.

"Sit down please." The CEO said.

"Why are we in freaking SM Entertainment and how is possible for us to be in the same room as them without getting in troubles?" Yoochun whispered into Jaejoong's ear.

But it was useless his friend was so not paying attention to him but to the muscular tanned black hair man that was in front of him. Five years and his heart still beat so loud he thought everybody at the room could hear it. The main character of his daily thoughts and dreams was right there just a few inches away from him. He couldn't look at him even though he felt his intense glare at him.

"We arranged this meeting because we wanted to tell you guys our next collaboration project." The CEO explained with a smile. "I think is pretty obvious but let's clarify. We want make a reunion of Dong Bang Shin Ki" He said showing a contract.

Jaejoong’s good feeling happen but now he wasn’t sure if it he should be excited for it or rather worried. He couldn’t let him to find out he still had feelings for him and if they were going to come back sharing a dorm again was not going to help at all to his self control. He sighed and looked at his two members, surprisingly they had already signed with a big grin plastered on their faces.

 “Jaejoong-ah?” Yoochun looked at him to see if everything was okay.

With shaking hands he grabbed the pen and signed after his manager checked everything was safe. They were making a collaboration but thankfully their company was still the one who manage them, never again in their life’s they will be in charge of SM.

“So… long time no see.” Changmin said looking down. Their meeting was over and they decided to go to the rooftop for talking calmly.

“We couldn’t meet even if we wanted to” Junsu chuckled keeping his usual smile.

“Please don’t tell me we will be this awkward” Yoochun whined looking at his now four members.

“UMMA!” Changmin pretended to cry while launching himself into Jaejoong’s arms.

“I missed you a lot” Jaejoong smiled sincerely hugging Chagmin’s back.

“I missed you and your food” Changmin said pouting. “I also missed Junsu hyung and forehead” He continued while laughing at the end after seeing Yoochun’s frown.

“Always acting like a baby” Jaejoong laughed but stopped to look at Yunho’s sad expression. He broke the hug and slowly walked to him trying the best to hide his blush. “Are you okay?” He did his best to look him into his eyes.

“I feel a little left out I guess” Yunho smiled and look back at him.

“How can that be? You are our leader after all” Jaejoong said proudly smiling at him.

He didn’t knew if he was in some kind of hallucination for the multiple news and lack of sleep but he felt like Yunho was getting closer and closer closing the gap between them and leaning down to be just centimeters away from each other’s faces until he was ‘gladly’ awoken from that fantasy.

“Yunnie, my baby are you here~?” A high pitched voice called from the stairs only to be listened closer when a slim female figure appear on the rooftop. “There you are! They told me you were here” She smiled but stopped when she look at how close Yunho and Jaejoong were. “Am I interrupting something?” She said raising an eyebrow.

“Yes.” Yunho said in a hard tone. Then he bowed to s just to take his girlfriend out of there. “What have I told you about not calling me Yunnie?” He asked in a harsh tone while they walked down the stairs.

“To not do it” She pouted while being dragged by him.

Even if it was just an instant his heart broke down once again. He was once again reminded he wasn’t part of his world anymore no matter how hard he will try to, he wasn’t allowed to called him ‘Yunnie’ or even ‘his’ ever again. But his blind heart will never understand it he loved to get hurt all the time.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter I hope you enjoy it and can leave comments on what I should change or any error you see. Thank you for reading~