Chapter 3

Han Jiwon x OC

 

*Jiwon POV*

    How could she even REMOTELY think of herself in that way. Then again she is adorably oblivious to anything concerning herself, including the fact that I have been madly in love with her for quite a while. You know what? I think it's about time I show her just how real my feelings are.

*no one's POV*

    Jiwon stormed into the kitchen where Ellie was just finishing a chocolate chip cookie and celebrating the fact that she had the house all to herself. At least, she thought she did. Jiwon cleared his throat. Ellie turned back startled.

    "Jiwon! Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be out with your girlfriend?" Jiwon just chuckled.

    "I don't have one."

    "Really? That's shocking." Murmured Ellie. 

    Jiwon smirked. "And why would that be?"

    Ellie shrugged. "I do CARE about this group's success, so I check out what fans say. And you're a pretty big topic."

    Jiwon walked closer to Ellie, cornering her at the kitchen counter. He put his hands on either side of her on the counter. She looked up. 

    "Wh-what? Why are you acting like this?" 

    "Do you think you could tell me why I'm such a big topic?"

    "Huh? How would I know? I don't really think about that stuff."

    "See, that's where I think you're lying. I saw the way you were looking at me earlier. I know just how you feel about me. I KNOW you like me."

    Ellie tried to push Jiwon away. "I don't know what you're talking about. That obviously can't be"

    "Really? Cause the blush on your face and your hands resting on my chest say something completely different." Ellie blushed even brighter, looked down, and tried put here hands back at her sides, but Jiwon kept them there with his own. Ellie shot her head back up and stared into Jiwon's eyes again. She tried reading them, but then the same emotion she saw earlier that morning was there again. She always knew in the back of her mind, since she first met him, that she liked him, but she never saw a chance. Therefore, she pushed her feelings to the depths of her mind. 
    "Ellesandra Ann Cruz, I, Han Jiwon have, since the first day I ever saw you, have thought of you as kind, beautiful, funny, and talented. What I'm trying to say is, I love you. I love you so much and I never knew how to express it. I know I always teased you, but it was because I felt weird for liking someone 8 years younger than me. I just can't hold it in anymore." Ellie was about to say something, when Jiwon kissed her. He took her hands off of his chest and intertwined them with his own. He was afraid that she would resist, but when she kissed back, he kissed her even harder with more fervor and passion. She ran her tongue across his bottom lip, which he gladly accepted. Soon, it became a battle for dominance that Jiwon won. While exploring her hot, wet cavern, he lifted her onto the counter. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. They finally parted for air. She ran her fingers through his hair and looked deeper into his eyes. 

   " what I said about this being weird. I could get used to this." Jiwon smiled warmly. Ellie smiled back. 

    "Wow...I never would have thought..." 

    Jiwon's arms circled her waist. "You know what this means right?" Ellie shook her head. Jiwon kissed her again; it was chaste, but soft and loving.

    "You are mine."