Chapter 1

Han Jiwon x OC


  *Ellie POV*

    It was a typical morning. The boys were gone doing I-Don't-Care-What for whatever schedules they had today. And, as per usual, you were in their dorms cleaning up after them like the good little maid you were. Pause. Now, this is, and isn't, your typical prince and pauper story. I know what your thinking. "How the heck could your story be any different from some other blokes!?" Well, wait and read to find out. For one thing, this is me telling a story from the past, ergo hind sight is always 20/20. Another thing! On this 'typical morning', I was 15. That's right, I got a special clearance for the child labor laws that allowed me to work as a maid for none other than the kpop group Topp Dogg! (How I got that job is another story in general.) Are you wondering how I got this opportunity yet? No? That's cool, I'll tell you anyways. You see, I am an orphan.(yet another story) I lost both of my parents in a car crash that I was luckily able to survive. Several blah, blah, blahs later and...here I am! Now, back to story at hand. Topp Dogg G was currently in Europe touring and promoting as I stayed back at the dorms making sure everything was fit for their return. In all honesty, I thought it was pretty stereotypical  that a small hispanic girl (aka me) was being a maid, but my parents raised me to be able to take care of myself and others. However, since I was around mainly Koreans all day,everyday, I had to learn Korean and Korean culture in order to serve them the best I could.  As I started the laundry, I mused a bit to myself. I never found myself complaining much because of my job, and Topp Dogg are very kind, understanding people. I found myself very lucky to be in the position I was in, given my circumstances. But I really do wish they would learn to put their clothes IN the hamper and NOT scattered everywhere!

  *back in Korea, still Ellie POV*

    "Ellie! Can we PLEASE have bulgogi tonight!?" Hyunho begged on his knees. I snickered a little then pat his head. 

    "Sure, hyung." Confused? Still no? Too bad. I call the members hyung because they all assumed I was a guy at first due to my super baggy work clothes and PJs. After a while, it just stuck, even after I told them I was a girl. Don't get me wrong though, I like my girly things plenty. I love bows, cute things, pinks, etc., but my style varies from basically a dude to fairy princess. Anywho! Hyunho shot up and squeezed the life out of me.

    "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!" I managed to somehow laugh a bit more while prying myself away from his death grip.

    "No problem, hyung. Let me go make it now, okay?" He finally uncaged me from his arms and   ran to tell the others the good news. I just shook my head and went to the kitchen. After dinner the boys stayed around the table and stared at me. I squirmed in my seat a little, trying to shrink away from the unwanted, sudden attention.

    "W-What? I was just about to take the plates. Don't worry." I got up and started to collect plates. They just stayed silent and stared. I finished collecting the plates and put them in the sink. I sat back down slowly.

     "Okay...why are you all staring at me like I just committed murder in front of you?"

    "Ellie. We have some news to share with you." Sehyuk started. He took a deep breath and sighed. "As you know, we all have girlfriends. And you also know that they are all close to each other."

   "Yeah...?"

    "Well...you see...they all got together and decided that we should all do a huge group date." Hansol contined. 

    I was confused. Why were they so scared to tell me? "Okay, but why-"

    "The rest of Topp Dogg G are going to be staying here for a month!" Yano blurted. He quickly covered his mouth and put his head down mumbling a weak apology.

   Oh. Oh. That's why they were acting all odd. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the extra work. There a totally different issue by the name of Han Jiwon. Jiwon was such a pain in my . He would mock me ALL THE TIME. All we did is argue and fight. Which was dumb because he never finished his arguments in the first place!

   "Well me. When will they be here?"

    "Right now stupid. And trust me, no one wants to." I froze instantly upon hearing HIS voice. I turned around slowly only to see a white t-shirt directly in front of me. 

    "." I whispered looking up. I backed up and pointed towards the bedrooms. "Just get away and find a room ." Luckily, he did as instructed; the others following him.

    I turned back to the others thoroughly pissed. "Alright then. When is this date and how long does it last?"

     Sangdo spoke up. "We're leaving tomorrow morning and are going to a water/ski resort for 4 days and 3 nights." At this I perked up. My annoyance leaving me already. That means I'll have the house all to myself! 

    I smiled. "Okay then! I hope you guys have an amazing time. Stay safe okay?"

    Relieved, the guys started to go back to their rooms to prepare for tomorrow.

    "Hey!" I yelled after them. "I mean it! Use protection damn it! We're no looking for any more EXTRA members!" I swear. They all turned red as beets and started laughing hysterically. 

    "You got it chief!" Byungjoo laughed back. Finally, returning back to their rooms, I laughed to myself while doing the dishes and imagining my next 4 days of freedom from the chaos that was Topp Dogg.