Chapter 2

Han Jiwon x OC

 

*Ellie POV*
    "Dammit Jiwon! Stop pushing me!"

    "I can't help it. You're so short I can't see when you're there or not." Jiwon smirked. God, he is so y. Wait. What? No! Disregard that statement.

   "There they go again." Sanggyun sighed.

   "Han Jiwon! I swear one of these days I'm gonna make an 'accident' happen concerning you!"

   "Let's hope it's not a kid. I hear Hispanics get pregnant pretty easily." I twirled to face him and sprinted. He ran as well, but I was determined to catch him.

    "Han Jiwon! Get back here so that I can kick your racist !" I caught up to him in his room and pinned him to the carpet where I promptly started choking him. Yet, his strength was apparently a lot greater than mine and he easily flipped us over so that he was on top, pinning my wrists to the ground. I struggled to get out of his grasped and ended up giving up. I looked up at him. Big mistake. His eyes were clouded by this emotion I had never seen before. I felt my face start to heat up. I prayed I wasn't blushing. His eyes got even darker as he smirked and he leaned down next to my ear.

    "I win." He whispered. He then got up and just walked away. I laid there, pissed off beyond comprehension. That bastard! He just used his stupid y man charms to throw me off! Why does he have to be so attractive! Huh? Damn it! No! He's not!

    I walked back to the living room frustrated. I plopped myself on the couch and waited for any calls for help.

    The members were getting the last of their things ready when the doorbell rang. I answered it and was met by several stunning ladies. However, as soon as they saw me, they grimaced. They pushed past me and greeted their respective boyfriends. I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen to get a snack. Unfortunately, I was pulled away from the cookies and into the changing room. 

   "Okay. I'm going to say this once and only once. You better NOT try ANYTHING with our boyfriends." One of the girls said. I was dumbfounded. Did they really think...? I started laughing loudly. The girls looked quite confused. After calming down, I commenced to explain.

    "Oh wow. Yeah...no. You are completely wrong. For one thing, I think of them as brothers and BROTHERS only.  Secondly, who in their right mind would even CONSIDER leaving any of you!?" 

    "What do you mean by that?" Another girl asked.

    "I mean that you all are gorgeous, loyal, kind to your significant others, and loving towards them. I don't doubt you guys are also kind and talented on some form or another either. Don't worry so much. My boys are good, loyal boys that never shut up about you all." At this, their expressions softened and some even blushed a little. "And my third, and final, reason! I'm not exactly a prize. I don't look ANYWHERE near as good as you do. I have a heavy background that many don't want to deal with. Plus! I'm 15 and they're all 20 and up! There is no way they could even remotely have interest in a super short, unattractive, issue infested minor that they thought was a guy for 3 months." Finally, the girls smiled.

    "Well...you're not THAT bad looking..." I chuckled a bit.

    "Yes. Yes I am. Now! You all go out there and be with your boy toys, okay?"

    "Okay~!" The girls skipped back out of the room. I left the room a little later not realizing there was a tall figure standing in the corner.