Chapter 3

hate or love

   YoSeob's walking towards the changing room. Him and the other BEAST members were just having a practice with the BLACKERS for their next concert in Japan. He's sweating a lot and really needed a cool bath.

   When he reached the changing room, he tried to open the door but it is locked. 'Ugh, DooJoon forgot to unlock the changing room again' YoSeob then go to the next room to get the changing room key. He unlocked the door.

   When he enter the room, he saw AC's 'real' face. Long hair and a woman's body wearing a simple T-shirt. AC's a girl? Another suprise he got today when that body turns and looked at him in shocked.

   "GooHyun?" YoSeob can't believe what he was seeing right now. "You're AC? My enemy? But you.. You suppose to be my love not.. this.. I.." YoSeob'svoice is a bit shaking.

   "Oppa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.. Honest" replied GooHyun.

   "Don't you dare call me Oppa. You tricked me. You lied to me. How could you. You know i hate AC. You and AC are so different. Why are you doing this to me? I trusted you!" YoSeob is very mad. He felt like he's being stabbed from behind. He can't believe that his own girlfriend backstabed him.

   GooHyun silence made YoSeob even more angry. "From now on, you're no one to me! I hate backstabers like you!" YoSeob yelled before leaving the room.

   GooHyun cried in sadness and regret. "Oppa, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you" She continue crying along with the sky that is glooming.

*****

   YoSeob sits on the sofa. 'How could you do this?' YoSeob whispered to himself. He still hope this is just a dream. He can't believe that the one he hate and love is the same person.

   'Now i only have to choose one. Hate or love' His heart said in tears.

   Finally YoSeob slept with a quetion on his mind. Hate or love?

*****

   "Hey, at least you have to listen to what she's going to say. Don't just punish her without even hearing her explaination" DooJoon advised his friend, YoSeob. Just now YoSeob met them with a sad face. After YoSeob told them what happened, they're shocked too.

   "Bro, what ever happens we will always be the shoulders for you to cry on" HyunSeung added.

   "What? you think how much tears will YoSeob make until 10 shoulders is needed?" GiKwang suddenly said to cheer the sad situation.

   "What?" YoSeob shouted and then he laughed. What a joke. A moment later, all the BEAST members laugh together.

   "What ever it is, we will be your best friends. That the right word. Bestfriends, not shoulders" DongWoon said happily.

   "Hey, it's okay. I'll be you best of the bestfriends" JunHyung added. To all the BEAST members, if one of their members is sad, they will automatically feel the same way.

   "Thanks guys. I already consider you guys family" YoSeob said honestly. After his family died, the BEAST members are his family. And his love to the BEAST family is very strong and nothing can break it.

 

Fuhh, I finished 2 chapters in a day. But its okay. For you guys, i'll do it. If YoSeob consider BEAST as family, then i'll consider my fanfic readers as SUPPORTERS not FANS.. Haha, okay, so please comment and tell me weather it's good or bad. Oh, and don't forget to subscribe.