Chapter 2

hate or love

   YoSeob peeked at the class door trying to find the face he really missed. In a blink of an eye, he spotted the face, then he screamed.

   "GooHyun!!!" GooHyun looked at the one that called her just now.

   "YoSeob, hye! How are you today?" ask GooHyun polite.

   "Fine. Come on! I bring your favourite Kimchi soup today. Let's share" YoSeob said happilly. He pulled GooHyun's hand and they both went to the school park.

   After eating their lunch, YoSeob suddenly asked "Will you be my beloved girlfriend" without him realising what he just said. After a while, YoSeob put his hand on his mouth.

   GooHyun laughed. "Sure" To her, YoSeob's reaction is very cute.

   "What did you just say?" ask YoSeob cannot believe his ears.

   "I said sure, i love to be your girlfriend. After all, I know you for almost 6 month already" GooHyun replied with a smile. YoSeob suddenly grabbed GooHyun's hand. Then he kissed that warm hand of his first love.

   "Thank you. After all this times, i thought i'm the only one who has this feelings. I just want you to know that I never felt like this until I met you. You're my first love. I love you, Jun GooHyun!!" YoSeob screamed loudly. That's the fact. YoSeob really never fall in love. In addition, his family were killed by two person that he still remember their face 10 years ago in front of his own eyes. Only YoSeob survived. After that horrific incident, he never see a single light in his life. Once he saw GooHyun he can see bright future in front of him.

   GooHyun smiled at YoSeob, her love. "I love you too, from the first time we met" Then YoSeob lips automatically touched GooHyun's. A warm kiss was given to his new girlfriend. To YoSeob, he is the happiest guy right now.

*****

   "You like AC from BLACKERS?" asked YoSeob. YoSeob is a bit shocked when he saw a big poster of AC's picture on GooHyun's bedroom wall.

   "Yes, he's from the CUBE too right?" GooHyun replied a bit devastated. He brought YoSeob to his house today to meet her parents after two months being together but she just knew that her parents were in Paris right now for their big company work.

   YoSeob's face turns a bit red. GooHyun didn't realise YoSeob's reaction. When YoSeob knew that GooHyun likes AC too, his hate to AC is getting worse. Why is ir has to be AC? Why? YoSeob can't understand. YoSeob grunts in anger. Luckily his duet with AC has finished. If not, AC will surely end up at the hospital after eating YoSeob's fist. 

*****

   "Hi my sweetie!" YoSeob hugged GooHyun from the back. Their at the town shopping complex to watch movies at the cinema.

   "YoSeob, don't do this. People are watching us" GooHyun a bit blushing.

   "Hey, you forgot to call me Oppa again" YoSeob replied. He is wearing a hoodie sweater to hide his identity. He doesn't want anyone to see them together or it will be a very big problem for him to answer quetions from Manager Mong.

   "Sorry, Oppa. Now should we get into the cinema? The movie's starting" GooHyun said sweetly.

   "Come" they went into the cinema while holding hands. Really a sweet couple.

 

Hey, guys. Second chapter's here. Well, my story is boring but i promise you the next chapter will give you a suprise. So stay tuned to find out what it is. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.