Chapter 1

hate or love

This is my first time writing fanfic really so please don't be mean to me. I'm really not a good writer. Anyway, please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE, thank you ^.^

 

   YoSeob looked at the stage with a group dancing full of style. Then his sharp stare stabed through a face. A face he really hate. AC, oh how YoSeob hated that name! That face, that voice,  he hates it all. AC, a guy from a K-pop group named BLACKERS really pissed YoSeob off. 

   After a while, YoSeob looked at himself. Trying to find his weak spot. From what he observed, AC and himself have no difference. They're both from the CUBE company. And their both amazing vocalist so why, why people like AC more than him? AC's style is also from the lower class unlike YoSeob that is like a shining star, so stylish, handsome and his voice is better than AC's.

   "YoSeob, come on! We got to go!" YoSeob bestfriend, JunHyung yelled because of their long distance to call for YoSeob.

   "Coming!" YoSeob speed walked towards JunHyung.

   "Manager Mong called us for a meeting" said JunHyung. Then off they go to the CUBE building.

*****

   "WHAT?! You want me to duet with him? In your dreams" YoSeob almost screamed when he was told to do a duet with AC. Seriously, Manager Mong must be crazy.

   "That's an order, YoSeob, weather you like it or not, you will do it" said Manager Mong firmly along with his fierce face.

   "You should just agree, or it will be a bigger problem" JunHyung whispered. YoSeob is absolutely cheesed off. Then with a very frown face, YoSeob signed the contract.

*****

   "I'm pissed" said YoSeob. Today is his first practice with AC. JunHyung, GiKwang and DongWoon are coming along to chill him off.

   "Relax. I'll accompany you everytime you have practice, deal?" JunHyung tried to presuade YoSeob.

   "We know you hate him but you have to before Manager Mong is mad enough to chew nails" GiKwang said.

   YoSeob then open the door. Then he saw AC waving at him. From YoSeob eyes, he saw AC is waving with an evil smile on his face. YoSeob replied the friendly wave with a stare that is as sharp as a knive.