Chapter 4

hate or love

   YoSeob rushed to GooHyun's house. He neeeds to apologize to her. YoSeob was being so selfish lately. He punished GooHyun without giving her a chance to defend herself. How cruel of him!

   Once he reached GooHyun's house, he knocked. Then a man appear with a shocked face. That face, it's really familiar. Who? Without thinking much, he asked "May I see GooHyun?"

   That man replied with a face as cold as ice "Yes, wait here please" Then a minute later, GooHyun appear.

   "GooHyun. I'm sorry, honey" YoSeob hugged GooHyun tightly. Never wanted to let that person go ever again.  

   "YoSeob, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry" GooHyun sobs. Giving a respond to YoSeob's warm hug.

   "It's okay. Now shall we start a new book?" ask YoSeob while wipping GooHyun's cheek.

   "Yes, i love you, Oppa" GooHyun hugged YoSeob back. Somehow she feels very safe in YoSeob's hug.

   "Mee too. So much" YoSeob kissed GooHyun's forehead. Then YoSeob moved his face closer to GooHyun's. GooHyun's eyes was getting smaller when their face were getting closer.

   "GooHyun, we want to talk to you" a man and a woman that were standing in front of them suddenly said as if trying to stop them from kissing.

   "Mom, dad. Em, this is Yang YoSeob, my boyfriend. We already being together for three months" GooHyun said with a smile that showed how happy she was to introduce her beloved boyfriend to her parents.

   "We know him" replied GooHyun's dad while looking at YoSeob eyes.

   YoSeob suddenly startled. He knows these two. They're the devils that killed his family. But why them? Why GooHyun's parents? What more will he face after this? What other suprises will he get just to be together with GooHyun? Why are there so many obstacles?

   "You! You two were the one that rined my life! Why did you do it? WHY?!" YoSeob started to scream. A while later, some tears went out of his eyes. He was  very sad to remember how his family was killed by this two devils disguise as humans in front of his own eyes.

   "GooHyun, i'm going home, sorry" YoSeob said to GooHyun without even seing her face.

   "Oppa, what happened?" GooHyun asked in wonder.

   YoSeob leaved without any other word.

   "Mom, dad, what happened?" GooHyun then asked her parents. She was really worried to see the tears from YoSeob.

   "I think it's time for you to know the truth" GooHyun's mother then replied. GooHyun parents told their daughter about their secret a long time ago. A secret that will definitely shock GooHyun.

*****

   YoSeob opened his eyes slowly. Agrh, his head hurts. He then hold his head. GooHyun. That girl's parents once ruined his life. And then she came to shone that dark cave of his heart. Now, YoSeob's feelings is uncertain because of that girl too. GooHyun really makes a big impact in his life.

   'I shouldn't blame GooHyun, she's innocent. Maybe she didn't know about what happened. I shouldn't be mad at her. Arhh!' YoSeob really feels like screming right now. Because of yesterday's incident, his head hurts. He feels like crying again.

   After a moment, his cell phone rings. GooHyun?

   "Hello" YoSeob said after pushing the green button on his phone.

   "Is this Yang YoSeob? This is GooHyun's mother. Yang YoSeob, please. Come to the hospital now. GooHyun, she was hit by a car yesterday night when she's on the way to your house. After telling her what happened, she rushed to your hous. Now her condition is very critical and the doctor said she won't live for long. She's calling your name. Please, don't blame GooHyun. She's innocent. You can kill us for revenge but now, please come here, for our daughter's ake. Please.." a voice said in tears.

   YoSeob's knee is shivering. He can't stand very well. GooHyun won't die, will she? She won't leave me right? As fast as lightning, YoSeob drove to the hospital with full speed. He did'nt care about his safety anymore. Now he only wants to see GooHyun.

   "Opaa, sing Happy Birthday. I really love your song. Please,sing it for me" YoSeob heard GooHyun's voice asking him to sing that song for her two weeks ago. "No, I will only sing it on your birthday" YoSeob replied.

   Today is GooHyun's birthday! YoSeob suddenly remembered. YoSeob cried in tears. GooHyun, don't leave me!

*****

   "Oppa.. You came" said GooHyun with a very weak voice.

   "Yes, today's your birthday right?" YoSeob asked trying to find strength to face the fact.

   "Happy birhtday Jun GooHyun, my beloved girlfriend" YoSeob said sadly in tears. He grabbed GooHyun's hand. A bit cold.

   "Oppa, you have to keep your promise" replied GooHyun.

  

"Happy birthday, it’s your birthday every day
When I’m by your side, like today
All my days spent with you are happy

Happy birthday, it’s your birthday every day
The days since I’ve come to know you
Today, tomorrow, every day, always, just like right now,
Please be by my side"

   YoSeob sings. He change the lyrics a bit. His voice is a bit shaking. He's refraining himself from crying in front of GooHyun. He doesn't want GooHyun to be sad. He keeps singing until the last paragraph.

"Our precious days, all our happy moments
Even though sometimes we become exhausted from pain
The shining image of you inside my unchanging eyes
Is very very happy"

   Suddenly the heartbeat monitor beeps faster and faster. GooHyun can hardly breath. Her chest move up and down.

   "GooHyun, are.. You, don't leave. Don't do this, honey. Don't make me scared please. Jun GooHyun!" YoSeob started to cry. He grabbed GooHyun's hand and kissed it. GooHyun's breathing unnormally "Don't leave me please. I love you" Then the doctors came in trying to help their patient.

 

Wuu, i'm sorry for killing GooHyun. YoSeob Oppa,i'm so sorry. Anyway, please comment and subscribe.