Final

Hot Lips

 

 

 

Come over.

 

 

 

Jongin’s finals are coming up so fast like he was told about it yesterday and tomorrow he’ll take the test. Actually, he was informed three weeks ago but being together with his best friend hinders his plans of perfecting his material. The chief patisserie is expecting a lot from Jongin, being on top of his class has a ton weight on his back.

 

“Jo-ngin-nieeee~”

 

Jongin bit his upper lips, the annoyingly sweet and sugary voice infiltrated his ears again and he is here once again to mess up with Jongin’s study, like he always does. Having Luhan around him didn’t sway his will to actually finish his practice, not today because the day after tomorrow is his practicum and he can’t afford to fail.

 

“Go away, hyung. I am busy.” Jongin says, dripping the icing carefully for a flower decoration. His sweat cascading down his face, hair slick against his skin and Luhan jumped to seat on the floury kitchen counter where Jongin is working. Jongin’s forehead creases as Luhan brought his hand to wipe away his sweat.

 

“You should take a rest, Jonginnie. You’ve been practicing since last week and the other week and the other week after that.” Luhan juts his lips out, frown marring his angelic face. Jongin chokes on his spit as he tries to look away. “I have to practice more because you’ve been messing with my work every single day.” Jongin snorts at him.

 

“But you bake good cakes!” Luhan is too cute for his age—too cute for a grown up man in his twenties. Jongin sometimes wonders if Sehun is older than Luhan, other than his adult face and his perpetual scoff, there are no signs of young in Sehun but has ton of hatred in his face that is enough to burn every human being. Luhan on the other hand is like a small ball of sunshine and fluff and sweets and cuteness and joy, his smile can light up a whole football stadium and his cute laugh can make a prisoner in a maximum security sigh dreamily. Luhan is Sehun’s opposite. Yin and Yang. “I love good cakes, Jonginnie and Sehunnie is being so mean, he doesn’t want me to eat more sweets.”

 

Jongin turns to face the older. “That’s because a little kid like you gets sugary-high every time there’s too much sugar in your blood system.” He flicked Luhan’s nose and the older cupped his red nose with a frown, murmuring something under his breath. Jongin chuckled and goes back to his little two layer cake.

 

“I am older than you! You don’t treat your hyung like that.” Luhan chided but Jongin shrugged him off. “Older but you think like a five years old.”

 

Luhan fisted a handful of flour from the small sack on the table. He showered Jongin with the white powder as his revenge and laughed when the younger screeches a stop from decorating his almost done cake. “LUHAN HYUNG!” the tan male growls and Luhan jumped off of the table to make a run, laugh still vibrating from his throat.

 

Luhan made his escape and runs around till he makes it to the other side of the kitchen. Jongin turns on his heels, folding the sleeves of his clothes to his elbow. He doesn’t look pleased but Luhan still laughs at him, childlike.

 

“You do know that I am very serious about this practice right, Luhan hyung?” the smirk was there, Luhan gulps.

 

“You’ve been practicing since three weeks ago! You’re not playing with me anymore.” The older debated. Jongin has been really busy and Luhan misses him so much. He just wants to be with his best friend and also, eat some sweets Jongin bakes.

 

“And you’ve been a really good friend by ruining everything I made.” Luhan didn’t have time to react when Jongin launched to attack him. He squealed and docked down to dodge the younger before making fast strides behind the kitchen island. Jongin looked back and chuckled, Luhan peeks from his refuge.

 

It was a mess, eggs falling down the tray, flour bag spilling its content on the floor, plates and cups flying in different direction. Luhan runs and dodges like a sly fox but Jongin knows better. He leaped and grabbed Luhan’s shirt and they fell on the floor together before erupting into loud laughs. “Gotcha!” Jongin triumphantly smiles at Luhan, wiping out the batter and flour away from the other’s cheeks. Luhan giggled as Jongin cleans his face. “You always catch me whenever we play.”

 

“That’s because you’re too soft to play Catch Me, and Sehun is too lazy to run after you.”

 

Luhan reaches his hand to pinch Jongins cheeks. They are still on the floor with Jongin almost on top of his body. He feels warm against Luhan. “You’re cute, Jonginnie,” Luhan says out of nowhere and the tan male seriously blushes at the compliment. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears, too loud that Jongin wonders if Luhan can hear it too.

 

“Whatever, hyung.” Jongin pulls away to get up. He lends a hand to help Luhan up. They are both messy and the kitchen is a major disaster. Jongin’s cake suffered some of their little fun, one fourth of it is smashed with egg shells. Jongin frowns at the sight and hauled Luhan with him to his destroyed cake. “It took me two hours to decorate this.” and a lot of brain scrapping to dig out his design for the cake, purple and baby blue. Jongin scooped a bit with his index finger.

 

Luhan makes soft noises in the back of his throat that has Jongin shivering. “I want to taste it,” Luhan says, grabbing Jongin’s arm with a pleading look. The younger sighs, Luhan is using his lethal weapon again, then smears the icing from his finger across Luhan’s cheeks.  The older squeals, a much higher pitch that Jongin has ever heard from him before clapping his hands delightedly. He caught Jongin’s finger with his lips and the icing without any finesse to catch the sweets with his tongue. “Hmmm, yummy,” Luhan moaned and Jongin swallows around a sudden lump in his throat.

 

They are alone here. There’s no Sehun to watch over him with hawk eyes, calculative. There’s no one to remind him of his closeness with his best friend so if he wants to reach out and pull Luhan in for… for a kiss… he can. Jongin’s hands sweats as he pathetically roamed his eyes to see if the coast is clear which is perfectly as deserted as the Sahara desert. No one will warn him with a death glare and no one will fake cough when he leans as close as ten inches to Luhan. It’s too tempting for Jongin to pass up.

 

Luhan is looking at him with twinkling eyes, reading him like an open book. They are alone so Jongin used his clean hand to take a hold of Luhan’s shirt and bends down to taste the icing himself. His lips lands on Luhan’s cheeks and Jongin felt Luhan stiffen as he a stripe of the icing. He brushes his lips over the corner of Luhan’s mouth, nipping at the smudges decorating the older’s lips. Luhan chokes and raised his cold hands to clamp around Jongin’s wrist. The younger pauses, eyes looking up to see Luhan looking back at him, “Jonginnie… is this… is this okay?” he was nervous. Jongin is nervous too.

 

Instead of answering, the taller leans back to swipe a tongue on Luhan’s bottom lip. The icing is sweet, not too sugary but it tastes nice. Jongin can see his grades for his practicum—an A+ grade. Luhan softens under his hold and Jongin took the chance to taste more of his best friend.

 

Jongin has never been bold with Luhan before, he kisses the older in the cheeks during special occasion, he hugs Luhan whenever the older snuggles on his chest, he holds Luhan’s hand to stay him still when he’s too sugar-high. Never did he attempt to initiate something more intimate other than the afore mentioned but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to. Jongin continues to clean Luhan’s mouth, tongue sliding along the dip just above the perfectly bowed upper lip and down on the other side of his lips. Luhan’s hands drops on each of Jongin’s side just to slide it around the tan male’s waist, pulling his body close until it’s a hair shy away from Luhan’s.

 

Jongin finally kisses Luhan on the lips.

 

His best friend’s mouth is surprisingly responsive. Jongin thought that his hyung will push him away if he dared kiss him in the mouth but he was so damn wrong. Luhan kisses him like he is his favorite desert, a sugary strawberry ice cream which he loves to . The way he kisses Jongin is kind of like that, the way he eats his favorite desert, full of tongue and spit. It was gross but Jongin loves it. Jongin sighs as Luhan’s tongue sneaks out to greet his own. They both moaned. Jongin kisses him deeper, bolder, tongue tickling the roof of Luhan’s mouth.

 

“So you defile me brother whenever he comes around to visit you, Kim Jongin.” Luhan pulls away, mouth agape and Jongin curses under his breath before gathering the courage to meet Sehun’s glare. He feels like the younger is burning him deep down in hell. “Sehunnie!” Luhan gave Sehun a warning gaze but sadly, it looks so cute no one will believe if he says he’s angry,

 

The younger walks to them and pulled Luhan away from Jongin, the older stumbles on his feet . Jongin gave Sehun the look but the younger gave him tenfold of his scary eyes. “What’s your problem, brat? What are you doing here?” Jongin wants that to come out as a deafening shout but he doesn’t want Luhan to spite him from yelling at his over-grown baby brother. Luhan adores Sehun so much.

 

“I’m picking up my hyung.” Sehun says monotonously and dragged Luhan away. They are halfway out of the kitchen when Sehun brought his sleeves to wipe Luhan’s lips right in front of Jongin. The younger balled his fist, he should give Sehun a punch later for being such a great er.

 

Jongin slumps on the floor as soon as the siblings are out of his apartment. He touched his frowning lips with his fingers. Luhan’s lips is soft he could still feel the warmness of it. Jongin breaks into a smile like an idiot he is. He has been dreaming of kissing the older since who knows how long. He couldn’t even beat the eggs properly whenever Luhan is around. It was a dream come true. He sighs dreamily.

 

A text came as Jongin cleans the mess in his kitchen.

 

 

Sehun has a date with Kyungsoo tonight. Come over, Jonginnie. I want to taste your cake again. <3<3

 

 

Jongin’s stomach somersaults and backflips twice. He bit his bottom lip as he tries to type some response with his trembling fingers.

 

 

I want to taste you too, hyung. But we’ll talk first.

 

 

That can be arranged. <3

 


this is far from my orig plot but... i hope this works.
lots of errors. kill me please