Seungyoon, Happy Birthday!

[WINNER] Fanfic

 

 

 

 

It’s way past 11 pm in Japan as you wait patiently for Seungyoon in his hotel room. Seungyoon doesn't know that you planned on surprising him in Japan after his concert. All he knows is that you've sent him a heartfelt message earlier telling him how much you love him and happy birthday from you in Korea.

You have everything ready. You have the cake, the balloons, a 'Happy Birthday' banner, and the special present you brought. All you need now is to surprise Seungyoon.

You hear footsteps from the hallway and you immediately tiptoe your way to the door making sure to be very quiet. A moment later he swipes his card in and you hear the door creak open. As the lights went on, you leap in front of him and yell, "SURPRISE!" causing Seungyoon to emit a high pitched girl scream.

You laugh at his shocked expression and Seungyoon's eyes widen even more as he recognizes you.

"Happy Birthday Yoon!" You greet him with your biggest smile.

"H-how did you get here in Japan? And in my hotel room?" He asks still shocked finding you here in front of him.

"I took a plane and told the receptionist I'm your girlfriend." You shrug and he chuckles at your reply.

He opens his arms and reaches around you pulling you in for a hug. You wrap your arms back around him resting your head against his shoulder.

“I missed you.” You say softly titling your head up to meet his eyes.

“I missed you too.” Seungyoon says and you give him a quick peck on the lips making him blush slightly.

"Come, I have a present for you." You smile and you take hold of his hand leading him towards the sofa. You sit down and Seungyoon follows suit.

"But before that, you have to blow the cake!" You light the single candle on top of the cake. You lift the cake from the coffee table and held it in front of him.

"You didn't have to go through all this trouble you know." Seungyoon smiles but you know he’s clearly touched by your effort in doing all this for him.

"It's no trouble for my boyfriend." You smile back. "So hurry up and make a wish!"

Seungyoon nods, closes his eyes and thinks of the perfect wish. As he closes his eyes, you study his features from his perfect hair falling over his prefect eyes, his perfect pale skin, to his perfect red lips.

‘He looks so beautiful’ you thought to yourself. He opens his eyes and blows the candle sealing the birthday wish he made.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” You cheerfully say and place the cake back on the coffee table. Seungyoon watches you carefully as you retrieve a small box from under the table.

“I hope you like.” You say as you hand him your present.

Seungyoon glances at you before he slowly opens the box. He stares at the present and he lifts it slowly. He reveals the silver guitar pick necklace you bought that has the words ‘EVERY SONG ENDS, BUT MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER END’ engraved on it.

“D-do you like it?” You say biting your lip hoping he’d say yes.

 Seungyoon shakes his head making you furrow your brows in confusion. He chuckles at your expression and sighs.

“I don’t like it, I love it. Thank you.” Seungyoon says his eyes never leaving your eyes. He slowly puts the gift back in the box and places it on the table.

 You stare at him with so much love that you feel that your heart could burst anytime soon. You never knew you could meet someone that could make you feel like that.  

“I’m glad you love it.” You smile at him and he smiles back with a heartwarming smile.

Seungyoon wraps his arms around you trapping you in his embrace. You rest your head against his chest where his heart should be. You close your eyes listening to his precious heart beat hoping that you could stay like this forever in his embrace.

Seungyoon pulls back and lifts your chin up with his hand. He leans closer and whispers "I love you" then slowly, you press your lips against his.

You kiss him with much love and meaning with every second that passed as he kisses you back.  It was gentle, yet it captivated every part of you that you weren’t kissing him with your lips but with your whole body. He cups your cheek pulling you closer into him as you place your hands on his chest feeling his heart beat even faster.

You kissed until you had to pull away for a breath. He chuckled a bit and cradled you back into his chest as you whisper. “Happy Birthday, I love you.”  

 

 

-- -- - - - - -- - - //

Short update for our birthday boy!!!

 

#HappySEUNGYOONday!

#HappyBirthdaySEUNGYOON!!

#HappyDUMPLINGYOONDAY!

#HAPPYYOONYOONDAY

I just made some of those hashtags  <_<