Mino, He Won [Rated]

[WINNER] Fanfic

 

 

 

It’s after class and you’re walking in the hallway passing several students towards your locker. You were getting closer to reaching your locker when suddenly a pair of hands pulls you into the janitor’s closet.

It’s dark and all you hear is the door locking behind you.

“Hey there.” A deep voice whispers near your ear and you shudder from his breath.

“Mino..” You say as your eyes adjust to the dark room.

He’s standing mere inches in front of you looking so damn fine with his features. He leans in for a kiss but you push him back.

“Not this again.” You hiss at him. “I told you to stop. It was supposed to be a one night stand!”

“But it was the best one I had.” Mino says smirking. “Come on, don’t you remember that night we had?”

You do remember. You remember his kisses and how they made you moan. You remember how he touched you and how he made your skin burn. You remember how many times he made you come that night.

Remembering those things make you wet. And you hate to admit that.

Mino moves closer and he pulls you by the waist. He stares at you like his prey while he’s waiting for the kill.

“I want you.” He whispers. His voice deep and seductive. “Don’t push me back again.”

“I ---“ You were about to protest when he suddenly claims your mouth.

He kisses you deep and you kiss him back. You let his tongue enter your mouth as your hands travel to his hair.

Mino cups your and you moan in his mouth. You could feel him smirk and you know he’s won you over.

He pulls back and starts kissing your neck. You give him better access as he leaves love marks on you.

“You taste so good..” Mino whispers and lifts your legs up. You automatically wrap your legs around him and he pushes you against the wall.

“Ahh..” You moan as he s your .  “Min--”

Mino shuts you up with his kiss forcing his tongue in. His hand finds its way under your shirt and his fingers make circles on your hip. While his other hand makes its way in between your legs making you shiver by his touch. He touches you making you arch your back craving for more.

 He fondles your tit making you go hard through your blouse. You can feel him going hard through his jeans and you grind into him. Mino moans and kisses you harder. You lap your tongue against his and you feel him grow every second. He reaches for your--------

 

*RINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The building will be closing in 5 minutes.

 

“.” Mino curses under his breath as you both pull back from the kiss.

“Time to take me home...” You say and Mino’s face breaks into a grin.

 

“My pleasure.”

 

 

_______________..

 

I’d never say no to Mino.

 

Thanks for reading .