The boys And girls

Let's go Seoul high

Yoona pov

"OMO we forgot to eat!" Sooyoung shouted grabbing out her pack lunch and stuffing it into her face ." "Shikshin " Jessica mumbled to herself while the others laughed .

Taeyeon pov 

After we ate we headed to homeroom. "Oppa oppa oppa !" Hara shouted "Leeteuk oppa !!" Nicole giggled I rolled my eyes .Soon a mob of girls surrounded the boys and the homeroom leaving us on the corridor .

"Whos that? "Sooyoung pointed to the group of boys."Kingas ." Yoona said "Kingas? " Sooyoung questioned ."Yup kingas all the girls are ment to fall for them." I said.

"That's their leader Leeteuk .He is so annoying." I said."The guy next to Leetuek is Yesung , you better not say anything about his turtles or your asking for it." Hyoyeon said 

Yuri pov

Flashback

"What type of animals do you guys hate?" Tiffany asked "Rat " yoona said "I hate turtles they are so weird , they do nothing ." I said  " Turtles are not wired !" Yesung shouted "Are too" I shouted back.Suddenly Gyuri stood up and slapped me across the face." If Yesung oppa said turtles are not werid  they are not!" She screamed .

End of flashback.

Yuri pov

"That's kibum the guy next to Yesung." I said "You guys see that guy there next to Kibum .Thats the annoying Sungmin he says that he's better than me in ageyo when he's not!" Sunny talked in aegyo voice. Haha we laughed Sunny is too cute I thought in my head."Next to Sungmin is Eunhyuk , the "best" dancer in the school he says ."Hyoyeon emphasizing on the "Best" "Siwon,ryeowook and Donghae." Tiffany said gesturing to the boys who came with a handful of drinks ."Hyung Hyung give me !" A tall boy said."yes maknae " Siwon said."Kyuhyun,The most evil maknae every he's so scary !." Seohyun said shivering .

Flashback 

Seohyun pov

"Ya nerd do this for me." Kyuhyun said,"No , the teacher won't allow me." I said."Just do it ." Ringringring "Your lucky this time ." Kyuhyun said walking off with is hyungs.

Afterschool

"Unnie " I screamed.When I opened my bag I saw slime covered my books."He's evil I said he's evil ." I said to my unnies .

End of flashback.

"Those are the Kingas also known as Super junior don't ever get into they fans way especially theses group of girks also known as Kara." Tayeeon  said."Do we have a group name?." Jessica asked."Not yet." Yuri said."Girls something." Sunny said,"Girls generation !." Tiffany said."123, we are girls generation!" We said.