First day is not my day.

Let's go Seoul high

Jessica pov

Jessica Jung wake up! AISH I looked at my alarm clock 6:30 I read , well school dosent start in another 30 minutes but I look like a mess in my pajamas damn.First day of school some people cough* my cough* mum cough* says it's the best day but in my opinion I think it .Jung soo yeon its 6:40 your going to be late my mum screamed from down stairs.Crap.I really need to get rid of this talking to myslef habit.Urgh whatever , I rushed down the stairs with my new school uniform and took a quick bite of the food prepared and said goodbye to my mum.

I took a quick peek to see what time it was on my watch and just great Its 6:50 .Panting and trying to get my breath I rushed into school.Class 2A Nope,class 2B Nope finally I found it class 3A and I'm late .The teacher correction the entire class started at me , some girls laughed while some girls whispered things like "new girls late ahaha " and a blonde haired girl whispered  "she's getting detention " while another one with brown hair said "serves her right." 

I ignored them and told the teacher I'm new here .She nodded her head and told me that she will let me off this time .I was asked to introduced my self in front of the whole class .Just great I muttred . Annyeonghaseyo Jung soo yeon immida but please call me Jessica .Soon another girl came in panting she was tall , short haired and she was late .At least I'm not the only one who's late.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT LIKE AND SUSCRIBE 😃