2 of 2

Unwanted Love... At First...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we landed in China our life there flashed by way to fast.

All the fights we had, people we knew, and memories we shared.

 

Kris was on tour with EXO, they left around a month ago and they are supposed to be gone for a few more.

I'm in China by myself and he proposed to me the day before he left for the tour.

"I lose.”

I looked up from my book “What do you mean?”

Kris looked at me and smiled “My plan backfired. I have completely fallen for you instead."

 

Since Kris is on tour I am with his mother walking around China talking to her because we are best friends now since I am not very social with other people. (She is like the mom from Playful Kiss, an awesome drama, you guys need to check it out if you haven’t!)

She is really sweet, outgoing, and has always wanted a daughter.

 

She told me that she wanted to take me to get my marriage license made and I said "Shouldn't we wait until he comes back?"

She says "Nonsense, he is going to be gone for around half a year! We need to do this as soon as possible!"

 

So I give in and she takes me to the place to do those at and when we get there the lady says "I'm sorry but a marriage license has already been made for these two people."

Kris's mom is like "What!" and the lady says "It says it was made a few months back."

We look at the date and it was the day before Kris left for the tour and I start tearing up.

"He's so protective at times…" I play with the couple ring I share with Kris that will soon be replaced with a wedding ring.

 

I get home and the lights

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter