1 of 2

Unwanted Love... At First...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apparently my parents stuck me with a marriage interview and I didn't want to go.

I tried to run away but I got caught and was forced into the car, I was sulking the whole way to the marriage interview.

 

When we get there I am forced into a white room.

There is a tall attractive man and I don't really recognize him because he is all the way across the table.

He is sitting like a boss or a CEO would sit, his hands folded in front of him, like he was in deep thought until my presence was noticed.

  

He looked up and just gave me this *I don't know who you are but I don't like you* look and I shoot him back an "I don't give a fawk but I want this to be over with" look.

I sit down and he like gives this HUGE sigh, then he opens his mouth and his voice is so deep and smooth like verbal silk.

I wasn't surprised when he started speaking in Chinese but I'm trying not to be intimidated by his direct stare.

 

I talk to him for a while in Chinese and add a little sass and bite to my words.

Then I switch to English and ask him "Do you speak English?"

He lifts an eyebrow and then smirks "Why yes I do."

 

I tell him how I really don't want to be here and how he probably doesn't want to be here also and that we both should leave.

He chuckles and says with a gleam in his eyes. "Well when my parents told me that I was having a marriage interview I hated the idea because I thought the girl looked plain, boring, and dull."

 

I blushed furiously "Well you aren't much of a looker yourself, sweetheart." while clutching my purse tightly in my hands because I wanted to toss it at his face and yell "Shove it!" because he was really pushing my buttons.

 

Then he gives me this looks like *I know you know that you want this* as I express my disgust with a lip curl.

"This is the first time a girl doesn't really like me. How intriguing~" he gets up from his seat and starts walking towards me, like a lion stalking its prey.

"I think I should be going now." I get up from my seat before he reaches me and I speed walk towards the door.

 

And all of a sudden…

He spoke again but this ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter