Teardrops On My Guitar

Teardrops On My Guitar (Sequel to Another Classic Story)

 


 

“Hey! Are you ready?”

I turn around to give Yixing a stiff smile. I pulled his sleeve, forced him to sit by my side. I’m nervous, of course. This is my first time singing on the stage with a lot of people will watching me. I’m gonna vomit due over-nervous.

“Easy,” He chuckled as put his arm around my shoulder. “As long as you are with me, everything will be fine.”

I hissed at him. At least, he makes me a little bit more relax. “Thanks so, Yixing.”

“Anytime, dearest.”

 

And here I am. In the middle of the stage with Yixing by my side. I don’t know what he is thinking about, but I’m nervous to the max. I tried to focus. Inhale, exhale. I tried to lose my nervous with wondering around the hall. Everything is fine untill I saw him. Right there. He looks me in the eyes. And awhole my body suddenly in pain.

Luhan in here. In the audience. With his girlfriend.

My sense hit me when Yixing tried to play some melodies with his guitar. He gave me a sign to begin. Yeah, show must go on. Even though I’m in horrible pain.

Yixing is playing his guitar, makes some melodies that I know well. I’ve been practicing this song alot with him.

 

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won’t see

That I want and I’m needing everything that we should be

I’ll bet she’s beautiful, that girl he talks about

And she’s got everything that I have to life without

 

Drew talks to me, I laugh ‘cause it’s just so funny

That I can’t even see anyone when he’s with me

He says he’s so in love, he’s finally got it right,

I wonder if he know he’s all I think about at night

 

He’s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He’s the song in the car I keep singing don’t know why I do

 

Yeah. Luhan is the reason for my teardrops. He is the reason for my teardrops but not on my guitar but on Yixing’s. The first time I sang this song with Yixing, I cried. I cursed Yixing to force me to sing this heartbreaker song that so match with my situation. But, he said that maybe this is my first step to get over Luhan. To forget anything about him. And I guess, Yixing is right. This is my first step.

 

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can’t breathe?

And here he goes, so perfectly

The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She better hold him tight, give him all her love

Look in those beautiful eyes and know she’s lucky

 

I met his eyes, again. And for nanoseconds I think he got what I mean. I wished he got what I mean. This song is for you, Luhan.

 

‘Cause he’s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only one who’s got enough of me to break my heart

He’s the song in the car I keep singing don’t know why I do

He’s the time taken up, but there’s never enough

And he’s all that I need to fall into

 

Luhan is the only one who ever makes me falling hard. So hard that enough to break my heart. It makes me so hard to move on and try with someone new. I’ve been trying. But Luhan is not easy to forget. At least, I’ve ever been hiding this feeling from him before. So, I think I can hide it again. All the pain.

 

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won’t see...

 

I’m tough. I wished.

 

“I’ve told you everything will be fine.” Yixing hugs me tightly when we back to the backstage.

I hug him back. “Thanks alot, Yixing.”

“Good luck with Luhan too, then.”

I don’t understand what Yixing talks about untill I saw him. In front of me. But this time, he is alone. Luhan stands in front of me.

 

I see him. Walks toward me. My mind keep bussing make scenario like, what should I say to him after this two months without contact with him. I keep thinking and thinking when suddenly I see him frozen in his spot. I think I know the reason.

 

I feels a pair of arms s around my waist. Pulls me into a warm hug that familiar to me. I familiar with this scent, and the person. I love the scent and warm that the guy gave to me.

“You done well, pretty.”

I know his voice, I love it. I turn around to get a sweet kiss on my forehead. “Thank you.”

Minseok kissed my forehead again. Gave a chill sensation that noone ever gave to me. I love it. “Ready to go?”

I nodded as linking my arms to him. Minseok smiles sweetly before giving another kiss on my forehead. I always love his kiss.

 

I can see Luhan expression before turning around with Minseok. I can see it but I hope I didn’t see it. Because all I see is pain. I see pain in Luhan eyes. But I wished I was wrong. He is happy with his life, with his girlfriend. Just like me, with Minseok.

Thanks alot, Luhan. Goodbye.

 


 

I made this story along ago before Luhan's case is out.

I missed him so bad that's why I decided to publish this story.

The fact that Luhan no longer in exo give me pain.

But, I will always pray for your best, Luhan.