Chapter 7

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealousy. That was one powerful emotion as it almost caused hate between the jealous one and his band member, one-sided of course. But oh how he hated to feel this way as he saw the two kissing. Though he was slowly realizing that he wasn’t as jealous on one for a specific person but rather for them to have each other and him having no one to be close to. He had thought it was love for their kitten so this revelation struck him hard, confused him even, as he watched Yukwon and Minhyuk being all sweet and lovey-dovey. He hated feeling like this when he just wanted to be happy that they finally dared to show what they felt for each other.
“Jealousy’s never been healthy you know,” a voice whispered softly in his ear, startling a squeak (very manly thank you very much) out of him as he turned around in the bed.
“Jaehyo?” he asked and frowned slightly at the older, keeping his voice down to avoid disturbing the happy couple.
“You don’t need to ask how I know, just know that I’ve always been watching you. I wanted to see when you would realize your mistake and you just did,” the older said with a cheeky grin.
“Bastard, you just want me to suffer… don’t you?” the younger hissed irritably, about to turn and get out of bed again.
He got caught before he was able to move even an inch and looked back at his captor with surprise in his own eyes. Their gazes met and he just couldn’t look away from the older, captivated in the soft chocolate orbs that was locked with his.
“You know absolutely nothing Jiho. For being so attentive you can also be awfully blind sometimes,” Jaehyo murmured softly as he pulled the younger flush against himself, “you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter