Chapter 4

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Yukwon the trip to the shopping district seemed like a date the second he got alone with Minhyuk. He really liked it even though the older probably didn’t feel the same thing as he did. He didn’t mind it though as he was content with spending time together, looking at clothes and exploring the shopping district.

Since the two of them had a lot of the same interests it wasn’t even hard to go together. They wanted to go to the same stores for most of the time but also went together inside the stores that the other didn’t really have any interest in.

Yukwon also knew how much his hyung could space out so he didn’t really want to leave him alone and Minhyuk was afraid that Yukwon would get distracted and hit by a car or something. Easy to say, they didn’t want to let the other out of their sight.

 

They went inside a few stores, tried on different clothes, bought a few pieces that looked good or was comfortable to have dance practice in, chatting and laughing together. Of course they ran in to a few fans and they had to take pictures with them, giving out autographs even. They wanted to do it, and that also made the fans happy enough not to disturb them after either. Easy to say, they had a really nice time together and neither wanted it to end any time soon.

 

“Hyung, buy me something to drink?” Yukwon asked the elder cutely, almost never asking the older to buy things for him.

Minhyuk looked at him with surprised eyes at first but then cracked a smile and let out a small chuckle. He reached his hand out and ruffled the younger’s hair affectionately.

“Sure, how about going in to that cafe? Then hyung can treat you to something more,” he suggested.

The younger nodded excitedly and snickered when he actually took a second look at it.

“Jiho should come here sometime, I bet he’d love it,” he said with another snicker as he took the He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter