Chapter 5

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following three weeks was lined up with practice and planning. They also spent time in the studio working out a few kinks and some new beats. They were working whole heartedly and there was no time over for socializing as they were all tired when they got back home each evening. Everyone went straight to bed as Jiho and their manager worked them hard to perfect every step and every tone. They were going to come back on stage in just a few months with their new song so there was no room for slacking off for any of them.

Neither did complain as they were all hyped up to give their fans something new to look forward to even though they had yet to release the information. Block B was going to come back stronger than ever and nothing was going to stop them.

The only thing that had Yukwon slightly disappointed was that he barely got any time alone with either Minhyuk or Jaehyo as all they did together outside of practice was eat and sleep. Though some nights the hybrid actually managed to curl up in his kitten shape on a pillow that wasn’t his. A pillow that smelled of someone else’s shampoo and cologne. Those nights he slept really well and purred throughout most of the night in his sleep. Of course he didn’t know he was doing that but the member who’s bed he was occupying didn’t complain about it either as the sound was soothing and calming. It helped with relaxing stressed nerves and give a good night’s sleep so the members who didn’t get to have Yukwon in their beds were getting more and more jealous about it, so they ended up with a rule for the kitten to stay in his own bed during the nights which had the boy pouting and going quiet on all of them. He even decided to distance himself from the others because of it and refused to talk to anyone outside the practice room. He also made a point of taking the front seat in the van from Jiho so that the leader had to sit in the back on Yukwon’s spot. It was only fair since he found the new rule unjustified. No one protested about the action since the members knew how much the visual magnae enjoyed cuddling before sleep. And Jiho almost felt sorry for putting the rule up, but not enough to revoke it again since he needed the group to be on as good terms with each other as possible for their coming stage.

 

Weeks later, after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter