Chapter 1

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yukwon had been dancing in the practice room. Everyone else had left hours ago, even Minhyuk. Yukwon hadn’t understood why the older had left along with the others as they had always stayed and practiced after hours together. But now he had been alone in the room and seen himself in the mirrors wherever he had turned. He didn’t know how long he had been there but he could feel in the soreness of his muscles that he had stayed longer than he usually did. And he also figured out that it was probably time to head back or they would get worried about him. So he packed up and left the rehearsal room, counting on the security guards to lock it during their patrol.

What he hadn’t counted on was for the building to be locked. He couldn’t leave unless he found one of the guards, and they could be practically anywhere in the building. He couldn’t contact anyone at the dorm either as he had no phone on him. Therefor he decided to go to Jiho’s studio. There was a bed in there since sometimes their leader spent all his waken time to work on their songs. But tonight Jiho wasn’t there because he had gone home with the others. There were no new songs to produce or album to be released now since they’d just released Very Good, so Yukwon would be spending the night alone in the studio.

It was pretty much unnerving for him as he was so used to always have the members around him, and also the building itself crept him out when it was empty. He was the only one there except for the patrolling security guards, and if he was about to see one of them, he would probably get scared and scream.

With a soft sigh, the boy opened the door to Jiho’s empty studio and then closed it behind him. He made his way over to the single bed and lay down on it. The mattress was really uncomfortable, which made him understand why Jiho looked so stiff every time he had spent the night in the studio. He silently wondered why Jiho hadn’t gotten a nicer mattress to sleep on when he spent so much time in here.

Yukwon almost felt guilty for laying in the same sheets as the younger, but that was only because he hadn’t taken a shower in the locker room. He wanted to take a shower when he got home and that would have to wait until tomorrow.

With a soft groan, Yukwon turned over on his side and made himself as comfortable as possible, happy over being part cat since that would allow him to sleep practically anywhere. With a last thought of s he fell asleep.

---

Yukwon had no idea what time it was when he woke up, but he hadn’t slept for that long because he was still exhausted. Though instead of going back to sleep, he ignored his fatigue and got out of bed. He hoped that the building had opened again and slung his backpack over one shoulder. He needed to get home or he would get thoroughly scolded for not contacting anyone and tell them about his whereabouts. He would get a scolding no matter what, but the faster he went home, the shorter would it become.

As he got out from the studio, he ran straight in to a security guard, who scared the soul out of him, but who also helped him out of the building and called a cab for the young man. Yukwon thanked him so much for the help and then went over to where the taxi would stop once it arrived. The guard had offered Yukwon t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter