First snow

Uncontrollably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance:

CN Blue Yonghwa as Jung Yonghwa (Eunji's brother and Luhan's friend)

Chorong POV

"Lay oppa!" I visited Lay oppa during his lunch hour to bring him some lunch that I have prepared for him this morning.

"Oh god! Park Chorong, you scare the hell out of me. Why didn't you inform me beforehand that you're coming today?" Lay oppa rolled his eyes at me.

"I wanted to give you a surprise, Yixing gege. It have been a long time since I last saw you which was the last last Thursday. I missed you so much." I pouted at him.

"So why are you here today?" Lay oppa just asked me coldly which was not his usual reaction when I pouted at him.

"I brought oppa some lunch that I have specially prepared since this morning. I just wanted to eat lunch with you but oppa seems angry with me." I looked down at my bag with lunch box in it.

"I'm not angry with you. It's just that I can't have lunch with you today because I still have quite a few proposals that I had to look through before I knocked off today. Next time can you at least inform me first before coming here?" Lay oppa still replied me coldly.

"Oh...it's ok. Mianhae, I will take note in the future. I shall make a move now." I held back my tears and ran away quickly before all of the tears started rolling down my cheeks.

 

I was wandering around the street when my phone rang. It was Luhan who called me.

"Luhan oppa? Why're you calling me?" I tried to sound normal and I have not been crying when answering the phone.

"Chorong, where are you now?"

"Ah, I'm at home watching Running Man now. Why are you suddenly asking me this question, oppa?" I almost choked on my tears.

"Are you really sure you're at home now?"

"Ye....Yeah." I got choked on my tears by Luhan's question and were now coughing non-stop.

"PARK CHORONG!!!!" I immediately frozed on spot when I heard this familiar male voice calling my name.

I hesitantly turned my head around and saw Luhan running towards me. Both of my feet were stuck on the spot.

"Did anything happen?? Have you been crying, Chorong?!" Luhan placed his hands on my cheeks and started wiping away the tears which have fallen down just a moment ago.

Oh god! I have forgotten to wipe away my tears!  I cursed to myself inside my heart.

I just shook my head and said with a small smile "I'm fine, Luhan gege."

"YOU'RE LYING PARK CHORONG!!!! Quick, tell me what's wrong!" Luhan is now waiting impatiently for an answer from me.

"Just now I went to Lay oppa's company wanting to have lunch with him be.....because I haven't seen him for so long. I ev..even prepared lun....lunch specially for him this morning but he wasn't happy at all seeing me.....He was so cold to me. Did I do anything that ha.....have upset him?" I started crying again and got choked on my tears in between my sentences.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Chorong ah." Luhan gently pulled me into his warm arms and give me a tight hug.

His soft voice started soothing my heart a little.

"I don't know what have gone wrong....I really don't know......" I coughed after getting choked on my tears again. Luhan just patted my back quietly and let me lean on his chest to cry.

 

Since that day, Lay oppa didn't call, text or ask me out for a month. Are we starting to get further and further away from each other.........? Did his love for me faded away? When thinking of this, my cheeks started getting wet from tears without realising it. My phone suddenly rang, I looked at the screen, Lay oppa's name appeared on it. Without any hesitation, I answered it.

"Oppa."

"Chorong ah, can you come to this church now? I have something important for you. I will text you the address after we hung up."

"Alright! See you later Yixing gege!" My sadness turned into happiness immediately because Lay oppa finally called me and is asking me out! But why is he asking me to go to a church? Is he......is he proposing to me or giving me some kind of sweet surprises?! OMG!!! I'm so excited to know what he's up to on his sleeves!

My phone vibrated again, it was Lay oppa who have text me the address of the church. I replied to him: Yixing gege, will you give me sometime to dress up myself? I will reach there in another 25 minutes time. Looking forward to seeing you later~ ^^ My lips curved up to form a smile and I skipped happily to my room to dress up myself nicely.

I sent a short text to Luhan saying: Luhan gege, I have some good news for you!! Lay oppa have called me just now and is meeting me at a church~He says he have something important for me so I guess he might be giving me a surprise or maybe is he proposing to me?! Oh god! I'm super excited & curious now!! XD

 

Luhan POV 

I was on my way to attend my friend's younger sister wedding when I received a text from Chorong which says: Luhan gege, I have some good news for you!! Lay oppa have called me just now and is meeting me at a church~He says he have something important for me so I guess he might be giving me a surprise or maybe is he proposing to me?! Oh god! I'm super excited & curious now!! XD

My heart started aching upon seeing this message. Why am I feeling like this? Shouldn't I feel happy for Chorong because she's fine with her boyfriend again but why is my heart aching like this now? I don't feel happy hearing it at all.

"I'm glad to hear that~ Gege is really happy for you ! :) If he's really proposing to you then I shall be the first person to congrats you~ HahaXD"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter