We met again

Uncontrollably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

If I'm not wrong, it has been more than a week since Lay oppa and I last went for date. I missed him so much and I felt so bored without his company. Today is Sunday but he got a lot of files to look through so he couldn't go out with me. I was wandering around the streets alone which were really boring to death. I ended up going to the movie theatre to watch movie to kill time. I was walking around to see if there's any interesting films to watch and I decided to go with watching horror movie.

I bought a seat near the back. I went in after the movie have started for around 10 minutes because there was a long queue when I was getting my drink. It was pitch dark in the theatre so I slowly make my way to find my seat. I shouldn't have bought the middle seat just now as I have to pass by other people to get to my seat.

"Mianhae." I kept on apologising to the people sitting on my row while I make my way to my seat.

When I was almost getting to my seat, I accidentally tripped on someone's foot and ended up finding myself landed on someone's chest.

"Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae." I apologised immediately and realised that my face became more burning hot when I heard a male voice replying me "It's ok. Don't worry."

I just quickly sat down and concentrate on watching the movie. The horror movie was too terrifying. I regretted for choosing to watch this movie earlier because I'm alone without Lay oppa by my side to hug me when I'm scared. I kept on refrain myself from screaming so I ended up crying silently just because I was too scared. I finally screamed and started sobbing onto my palms when I saw the ghost bloody head dropped off to the ground.

"Mi....Miss, are you alright?" I heard a gentle male voice asking me in a concerned tone.

I couldn't gave him an answer as my throat was choked with tears. Suddenly, I felt a hand patting me gently on the back and said softly "Were you terrified by the scene just now? It's just a movie, don't be scared alright? Miss, do you need someone to hug you now? Provided that if you don't mind."

Without thinking much, I just threw myself into the person's embrace and cried onto his chest. I felt so safe and warm in this person's embrace which I never felt before from Lay oppa.

"Hello, excuse me? Can you asked your girlfriend to cry softer because she's disturbing people who are watching the movie." A voice sounded from the front.

"I'm sorry for that. I will bring her out now." The male voice apologised and whispered into my ears softly "Miss, I will bring you out now. Will that be fine for you?"

I just nodded my head as answer. He slowly let go of me before holding my hand to exit the theatre.

When we were on our way out, I slowly opened my eyes and saw the person who's holding my hand now was Luhan! 

"Lu.....Luhan?" I wiped away my tears quickly and my eyes widened.

He turned to look at me and his eyes widened too. "It's you? The girl from the other day?"

I immediately covered both of my cheeks in embarrassment because that day he saved me, today I cried, screamed and hugged him just because of a stupid freaking horror movie! That's so embarrassing!

"Is there anything wrong??" Luhan asked me again.

"I......I'm fine. Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter