The wrong bathroom

What Is Love?

***

Bona was like I thought, but she was also cute. I just needed to get adapted. The first days of my ‘’new life’’ were very busy. Although it was the start of summer vacations, my mom wanted to finish the school papers, and all that legal stuff. She also showed me the city and I learned some costumes. I planned to spend the weekend at my new home but then my mom called… She always hated to see me at home doing nothing. And now that she had the power to do something about that, she wouldn’t give up.

«Lis, have you forgotten the party tonight? Oh, and I need you to go buy apples for me and Bona. Would you do that favor to us? That way you can explore the neighborhood. There’s a convenience store not very far from here.»

«Mom, are you sure convenience stores sell apples?» I glance at her.

«Of course they do! But, maybe you should stay here preparing your makeup for tonight and such… » a little smirk appeared in her lips.

«Okay, I’m going! I’ll be back in ten minutes!»

«Take your time sweetheart!»

I end up finding the convenience store five minutes after leaving home, and surprisingly they were selling apples. I put six in the bag and go pay them. The girl who attends me is watching some music program where a lot of boys are dancing.

«You are they?» I give her money but she keeps looking at the tv.

«Oh, they’re EXO. Aren’t they cool?» she grabs the money and sighs. So they were EXO… They were so many that I couldn’t find Kai. « Well, they’re too many.»  I give a last glance at the tv and exit the store.

I spent the rest of the week sleeping, reading and exploring the surroundings. I also had to take care of Bona sometimes because of mom’s and Moon-Ho’s work. He was working in some designing company and wasn’t able to spend that much time at home and mom was very busy with EXO (although she kept remembering me every day that the SM party was this weekend). When Sunday came she insisted in getting ready early «You need to look good, Lis!! They may cast you in to company!» she said. She knew that I was able to sing, but being an idol wasn’t my dream. I always wanted to be a hairdresser and stylist.

I went up to my room and dressed myself with a casual but trendy look and tied my hair up. When ready, my mom came to my room saying to hurry. Geez, now she’s trying to be punctual? But I followed her, said my good bays and exit the house walking very slowly to the car.

«I know you don’t want to come… But it will be fun, I’m totally sure!» she said, entering the car. I did the same, sighing.

I thought we were going to the company building, but I was wrong. My mom parked the car in front of a big night club. The front door had two guards and as we approach them, my mom took some papers of her bag.

«Do you have an invitation?» the guard on the left was really big, and looked at us  and then at the invitations- You can come in.

«Thanks» I mumbled.

The club was full. Full of drinks, full of food and full of people I didn’t know. And that wasn’t the worst. As soon as we came in my mom started do drift apart from me, waving and saying to have a good time and before I could catch her, she was already gone.

«Now what?» I ask myself, looking around « Where am I going? What am I going to do?» And out of nowhere, the solution appeared. Right there, behind a group of people, was my salvation, a bathroom. I will wait till the party is almost over, I thought to myself, and then I’ll say to mom I feel sick.

The plan was simple, reach the WC without getting notice or caught by my mom and then wait till the time to come out. I started heading towards the WC, bumped in some people on the way but reached the toilet in no time.

«Alright!» I said, entering one of the partitions. But something was strange. The smell of the WC was different, and then I noticed why. A group of male voices invaded the WC and I realized what was wrong, this was the males WC.

«Damn it Lisbon!» I mumbled. Now how was I going to get out of here? But everything got even worse when someone knock on my partition. «What do I do now? What do I do now???»

«Someone’s in here» I said, using the deepest tone I could make. And it seemed to work. Silence. Everybody was gone, but to check it, I climbed the toilet and peered at the empty WC. After a double check, I opened the door of my partition. ‘’No one here’’ I smiled at my luck but it didn’t last too long. I was about to run out when something bumped with me making me collide with the floor.

«Ouch… I’m really sorry… I…» there, in front of me was a not very tall guy, with pale skin and expressionless eyes (and kind of scary too) « I think I entered in the wrong toilet» I looked at him, hoping he would stretch his hand to help me up. But nothing. He was still, looking at me with his expressionless eyes, so I got up alone. He really wasn’t very tall, just inches taller than me (and HOT), remembering me of the guy at the elevator…

«The guy at the elevator!» I screamed somewhat happy with remembering his face «Aren’t you D.O? From ES... I mean, EXO?»

Nothing. Again. Not a single word and just stares. Maybe he didn’t like to talk to strangers? Or maybe he didn’t want to talk to some strange girl hiding in the guys’ bathroom. But then…

«Who are you? Are you a fan? How did you get in here? » He spoke in a smooth voice.

‘’Why does everybody ask me if I’m a fan’’ I thought. «No, I’m not a fan. I have an invitation and I’m Anna’s daughter. Yes, Anna, your manager. And before someone comes in and sees me here, I’ll go out. Bye» I slightly bowed and got out right before some more guys entered the toilet. I slapped my face a couple times, punishing me for the embarrassment. ‘’You even said who you are, you dumb girl. And your mother is his manager you stupid!’’

«Hey, Lisbon!» someone called.

 

 

*Sorry for the crappy chapter (and the mistakes).. But here it goes! (and yes, the guy in the toilet is Kyungsoo) Hope you like it!! :33