two;

Altered Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Shades Of My Life;

Bestfriends, Oppa, and the Boss 

 

Third person--

After finishing her work, Soojung went to visit her bestfriend's cafe, Two Cups. It's a daily routine for her since it also take place near the office. Besides, she really wanted to tell Jiyeon about what happened today. 

 

"Hey, having a tough day?" Jiyeon sat in front of her as she placed a caramel macchiato on the table for Soojung.

 

"Yeah, I'm no longer working for that people" she said, making Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "What is that supposed to mean? You're not fired, aren't you?" the younger then shook her head repeatedly, "Of course not. It's just, I'm only working for Oh Sehun now, he MADE ME his personal assistant"

 

"You mean, THE Oh Sehun?? That handsome writer?" Jiyeon's eyes lit up as soon as she heard his name. Soojung almost forgot that her bestfriend is a fan of him, she slowly nodded while taking a sip of her drink. "So how's it like? Working for him?" 

 

"I don't like it at all. This is worse than being everyone's assistant" she recalled those moments when he looked so scary and intimidating. 

 

"WAIT WHAT HOW COULD YOU" 

 

"Seriously, Ji. He's far from what you think, he's arrogant, bossy, quick tempered and so cold, ugh" she crossed her arms. Jiyeon was about to protest when a voice interrupted, "Who's so arrogant, bossy, quick tempered and cold?"

 

"AMBER" both of them stood up to hug their bestfriend who just came back from the states, "Why didn't you tell us?" Soojung asked Amber while she took a seat beside Jiyeon, "Because, surprise?" 

 

The two only rolled their eyes but chuckled anyway. Amber took two boxes out of her bag and gave each one to Soojung and Jiyeon, "What I got from the states for you guys"

 

"Aww, thanks Am" they said in unison, making Amber chuckled a bit.

 

"HEE THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD" turned out that Jiyeon already opened hers in no time, it was a silver necklace with crown pendant from Tiffany's.

 

"I know, I know. I have a good taste" she playfully flipped her hair backwards and glanced at Soojung, "Hey, open yours too" she then opened her box. It may not be as expensive as Jiyeon's, but she got two items.

 

"Thanks, we love you" "It's not a big deal, you two. I love you guys" 

 

"So tell me, who did you guys talk about just now?" of course, Amber hasn't forget about that topic yet. "He's Soojung's boss" Jiyeon answered without looking at them, too busy trying to wear her new necklace. "Oohh, so it's a he" she nodded slowly and tried to read Soojung's expression that showed no emotion.

 

"Jiyeon is a huge fan of him, by the way" she mentioned with a low voice. "Fan? Is he famous or something?" Amber was clueless.

 

"Duh, he's the handsome writer, Oh Sehun" Jiyeon said it as the matter of fact. "Yeah, with zero personality" 

 

"Okay, okay. I get it" Amber cutted the conversation before the two started bickering at each other. 

 

"Anyway Soojung," Jiyeon called. "Hmm?" Soojung replied while taking another sip of her macchiato. "Don't worry. You'll be okay" 

 

At that moment, the three of them exchanged smile. 

 

-

 

Soojung--

After a long chatting with Jiyeon and Amber this afternoon, I went back home straightly since I felt extremely tired today. I surely did a lot of thinking since I almost missed my bus stop, but fortunately that didn't happen at all.

 

When I arrived, I was kinda surprised to see another car behind Yonghwa oppa's car. Who? Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter