one;

Altered Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How I Became His Personal Assistant

 

Soojung---

It was just another day when I have to wake up early before going to the office. It's not that my job is important anyway, I just don't get why do I have to arrive earlier than everybody else. Well that's right, because I'm their assistant. 

 

"I made us breakfast"

 

That was my older brother, Jung Yonghwa. We've never been on good term ever since I was born. I don't really know why he never treated me like a little sister, his little sister. As the more I grew up, I knew that he hated me. But the hatred just got bigger since our parents died. Let's not talk about it for now.

 

And so, I replied with a simple "Thanks". He only stared at me with a straight face before he left, probably to practice with his band. 

 

-

 

"Soojung, I need my coffee now!" I could hear Miss Naeun's high pitched voice calling her coffee while I'm busy making Taemin's. I turned to him who nodded and pointed his head at Miss Naeun, telling me to serve hers first. I smiled a little.

 

I walked to her table and putted the coffee on the side of her table, "Here, Miss". She looked up from her computer and gave me a smile, a fake one, "That's Mrs. Son for you". With that, I quickly bowed my head to her, "Yes, Mrs. Son" 

 

Weird, she was fine with it before. 

 

I shrugged before heading to Taemin's table, handing his favorite vanilla latte. "Thanks, Soojungie" he grinned widely at me then took a sip of his latte. At least he said thanks. "Perfect, as always" he praised the taste of his drink. I smiled softly, "Oh don't flatter me, Taem" I chuckled as I saw he winked at me. "Don't mind her, okay?" he said, referring to Mrs. Son. I nodded lightly before I went to sit down beside the coffee machine.

 

Taemin has always been the only one who treated me nicely in this office, he even considered me as his own friend while I see him as my boss. He's there for me when the others were just trying to bring me down. Somehow I felt like they wanted me to quit, or maybe get fired. But no one has the right to do so except for Mr. Oh.

 

Speaking of Mr. Oh, there he is, entering the room furiously with his personal assistant, Miss Hyeri following from behind. Everyone in the room, including me quickly stood up to greet them- no, him. As expected, no one got any reply from the big boss. He just walked pass every table and went inside his very own office room. How rude.

 

Everyone went back to do what we were doing. Just when I was about to sit down, Mrs. Son called me. "Soojung!" 

 

Oh no, not again. 

 

I approached her table. "Can you hand these files to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter