The Day

Angel In Devil Suit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The most awaited moment has arrived. We're in examination week. You might thought that I will freak out and stick with books all the time but nope. That's so not me. I'm not bragging but I'm telling you, I never failed any subjects. I don't really like the idea of studying before exam. I mean, literally. With those nervousness, it won't work. You thought bad boys don't study and served the lowest places? Well, so far, BTS' grades never listed at lowest 10. Rapmon is a genius. Its like he served the highest grade. Don't ask me on how can that weirdo even get to pass the tests. I don't even know either. For Suga, either he study himself or he get the answers from other students, I don't know but he always be in top 10. Jin Hyung usually be in top 10 too but what so weird about that calm prince's grade when he always has books with him? For the maknaes, they usually be in the middle of the list. Philosophy and English subject always be the reason.

I got into my class, only to see the expected scene. 10 minutes before the test. Heading to my place, I saw HaIn concentrating on the book. I sighed, *Why is there no other Jungs?* I glance around, hoping to find joy but my gaze stopped at the sight of HaIn's reading face. *She's kinda cute.* I thought. 

"Stop staring. What do you want?" HaIn said, sounded annoyed. 

I can feel heat rushed to my face as I was caught staring at my enemy, but I just scoffed. 

"Just who were staring you? I was looking somewhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter