1 The First Encounter

Angel In Devil Suit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jung Ha In's POV~

It is my first day in this school. Starting today, I, Jung Ha In, will be the student of BH High School. Just how the students will be? *What if they are es and arrogant? Omo, I can't stand those kind of girls. Well, it is worthless thinking of that. I chose this school. I has to bear it. It can't be all of the students are bad, right? Why don't I just be friend with all people? I will make a lot of friends.* I thought. I glare at my clock. 7.15 am. *Got to go now. I don't want to be late on my first day.* I took a last glance at the mirror, I tie my hair into a ponytail. Satisfied with my look, I smoothen my uniform and walk to the school since my house is nearby my school.

* * * * *

I arrived at school after 10 minute of walking. This school is too big that I can't find the teachers room. I walk around and realized that I am lost. I look at my watch. 7.35 am. Omo.. I need to meet my form teacher before going to class. Ottokhae?? I started panicking. I walk without looking in front that I bump to someone. "Mianhae. I didn't look in front. Are you okay?" I asked the guy I bumped to. He get up and smoothen his uniform. He look at me smiling,"Neh, I'm okay. Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. I spaced out. Hahaha. Are you okay?" I relucantly nodded. I bumped to him and he still concern about me. What an angel~ Bumping to him is like a sweet dream. He's handsome though. :3 I take glance over my watch. It's 15 minutes before the class start. I look up to him (because he's taller than me) and asked if he could tell me where the teachers room is. He guided me there. As we arrived, I bow and say thank you to him. He nodded and left.

KNOCK!!! KNOCK!!!

"Come in." I heard the teacher said. I peek in, "Can I meet Han Sonsaengnim?" "I am Han Sonsaengnim. Why are you looking for me?" the teacher said. I came in, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Sonsaengnim. I am the new student, Jung Ha In." "Oh, you're early." She smiled. "I am Han Sonsaengnim, your form teacher. I will be teaching you English. I was just about to go to class. Wait up. I will take my things and we'll go to class together." I waited outside. After 10 minutes, the teacher came out and I follow her to the class.

As I arrived at the class, the teacher asked me to introduce myself. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I am Jung Ha In." I said.. The teacher smiled, "Jung Ha In, do you mind introducing yourself in English. We are in English class, you know?" I nodded. "Ah, ne. Mianhae. Good morning, everyone. I am Jung Ha In. I moved from SM High School. Nice to meet you guys. Please take care of me." The whole class cheered as they heard me introducing myself in a fluent english. "Wow. You're good." The teacher clapped her hand. "You may sit beside Hoseok. Is he's here yet?" the whole class answered with a 'no'. The teacher facepalmed and gesture me to my sit. The teacher is about to start the lesson when suddenly, "Annyeonghasaeyo." a guy said while entering the class. "Jung Hoseok, how many time do I have to tell you? The class start at 8.00 am. You should come early instead of being late. What's your reason this time? It better be reasonable." "Aish.. Sonsaengnim, you're too loud. You really want to know the reason, huh? Okay. My friends and me had party last night which made us staying up late. We slept at 4 and got up around 7.50. You got the reason. Now excuse me, I want to sit." He walk to the sit beside me. He doesn't even take a glance on me. *Maybe he doesn't see me.* I tapped on his shoulder and reach out my hand. I approach him with a smile. "Annyeong, I am Jung Ha In. I'll be your deskmate from now on." He stare me for a good 2 minute before giving me his back. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. As if I care." He replied back, totally ignoring my hand. I pulled my hand back, *Jeez. So annoying. What is he cold  for?* I rolled my eyes and focus on the teacher's explaination.

* * * * *

Ringgg!!

It is reccess time!! I'll try all the foods here. hehe :p I am packing my things when 2 girls come approaching me. "Ha In-ah, let's eat with us. I am Song Hyerim and she is Kim Rae Neul. We will introduce you to the other girls." a girl with an obvious make up said. "Yeah. You're pretty. The other girls will like you too." The girl named Rae Nuel said. From their appearence, I can tell that they are queenka. I don't want to get involve with any queenka or they will get me into trouble someday. I was about to reject their invitation when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter