Preparation *Part 2*

Angel In Devil Suit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~J-Hope's POV~

The exam is incoming in 2 days but for some reasons, I don't feel like studying. Well, at least on in front of people. Being a nerd is so not my thing. I enter the class only to see people playing around. "Where's the teacher?" I asked one of my classmate and she tell me that teachers has meeting so, we are free to do anything. I walked to my place not knowing what to do. Ha In is studying Chemistry. I am extremely bored. I turned to her, "Yah." No respond. I call her again. "Yah." She still focussing on the book. "Yah, Jung Ha In. I am talking to you. Are you deaf or what?" I pull down the book, making her turn to me. "What?" She asked with an irritated look. "I am bored, talk to me." I said. "No. I need to study. You can join me if you want to but if you don't want to, go find someone else to disturb." She averted her gaze back to the book. She furrows her eyebrows at the contents. "Look like someone is struggling. Need some help?" I asked her. She shook her head. "No, thanks. You should not waste your time on a stupid girl like me" *Aigoo, is she still mad at me?* I can't help but to feel guilty. "Come here, I'll help you. No harsh words. It's a promise." By that, I help her.

We finally finished studying Chemistry with some practices. That was by the time the recess bell rang. "Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it." Ha In waves with a really sweet smile. It's kind of cute though. When I realized what I've been thinking, I slapped my o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter