Seventh

You Are My Half Soul.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later.

Sehun already been admit in hospital while waiting his operation date. Everyday Sehun in hospital Jongin always with him. His condition not getting better at all nor getting worst. Doctor Han predict he have a 50 percent chance to fully recover, even though Doctor Han have a doubt about Sehun’s and Jongin’s life after the transplant operation, Song couple and Nanny Min always believe and think in the most positive way that their beloved twin will be safe. Nanny Min who always with the twin from their first day of born until they 17 years old, she always told to the twin parents that their son Jongin and Sehun is the fighter as their fight for their life. Jongin still alive until now even though he in comatose state when he suffer from the high fever when he 5 years old, at that time Doctor who treat Jongin also already give up because the effect of Jongin health after he wake up but miracle happen Jongin wake up after 2 weeks in ICU but he become like what he suffer right now. As for Sehun, he know his disease is the most hardest to cure. He know about it alone without anyone know including his family, he in worst condition when he had a headache but he still can smile for cheer every people beside him including Jongin.

Today is the operation day. Jongin who already absent almost two weeks because he also need to take care of his health for the transplant operation. Song couple and Nanny Min went to Sehun’s room to give him their last words before he enter the operation theater.

“ I will wait for you sweetheart.” Said Nanny Min to Sehun. “ You should my love.” Said Sehun as he mouth form a smile. “ Son, my pray always with you and I love you.” Said Mr Song. “ Thank you dad, I love you too.” Sehun reply. “ Sehunnie, I so sorry not give my full attention before this, but I will do so after you getting better okay?” Said Mrs Song. “ Don’t worry mom, as long you with me and hyung I will fine. But where is Jongin hyung?” Sehun ask the elders and three of them keep their mouth tight seal about Jongin who in another room getting prepare for the operation. “ He don’t want to see you because your hyung said he cannot stand see you like this.” Nanny Min answer his question. “ Hmmm…its okay, but tell him, he better wait beside me after the operation end, if not I will avoid to see him again.” Sehun said. “ I will tell him Sehun.” Said Nanny Min.

Doctor Han and his team now already in operation theater with Sehun to give him anesthesia to keep him sleep while he been operate. After he already unconscious Doctor Han change Sehun position as he lie on his stomach while his face facing the right side for the breathing machine. Song couple and Nanny Min went to Jongin’s room and do the same thing like what they do to Sehun. As for Jongin, Doctor Hwang who his private doctor will stay by his side in the operation theater. Before Jongin passed out because of anesthesia he hold Sehun hand, “ Don’t..leave..me..please..be..save..” Jongin said and he unconscious after that. For Song Hae Won the father, Song Ji Eun the mother and Min In Ha the Nanny, waiting is their most hard feeling ever as three of them just sit outside the operation theater to wait their angels to be safe.

The six hours of transplant operation is finally done as both of them Sehun and Jongin will move to the ICU ( Intensive Care Unit) for the observation. Doctor Han told to Song couple they maybe awake another 2 or 3 days and wait whether the bone narrow is effective to Sehun even though Jongin is the most suitable donor. Jongin condition also have to be o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter